Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Hilinski

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Actually he threw for over 500 yards in a game that was never close against vanilla coverages. Clemson saved the real packages for Notre Dame (who did not score a TD) and Alabama that did not score the last 43 minutes
    the new "standard response" when unranked teams come in and move the ball at will

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    the new "standard response" when unranked teams come in and move the ball at will
    Scoreboard.
    Trophy case

U5C, personally I think y’all have got one hell of a young QB

Hate to see him thrown to the wolves with the schedule this year BUT I still stand by my preseason prediction , U5C will beat 1 of the following. Bama, UGA or Clemson

Damn hate to say it but if he gets on a roll and Tigers roll into Willy B last game it could be “interesting”

Only chance for a SCar upset is if T Law gets injured in the first 11 weeks.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

#horsehockey
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post

Hate to see him thrown to the wolves with the schedule this year BUT I still stand by my preseason prediction , U5C will beat 1 of the following. Bama, UGA or Clemson

Damn hate to say it but if he gets on a roll and Tigers roll into Willy B last game it could be “interesting”
    Oh, they know it

Oh, they know it
    U5C fans acting like they got the #1 QB or something

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    Only chance for a SCar upset is if T Law gets injured in the first 11 weeks.
    with the upcoming line up of community colleges, that isn't very likely.
    Boston College may give them a decent 1st half, that's about it until they roll
    into Willy B and pull an overdue Climp5in

Sakkerliner is going to get slaughtered by all three. Sometimes I wonder if you actually watch football at all. This kid has no line, I just hope for his sake he doesn’t get injured when the game is out of hand by that idiotic coaching staff.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

with the upcoming line up of community colleges, that isn't very likely.
    Boston College may give them a decent 1st half, that's about it until they roll
    into Willy B and pull an overdue Climp5in
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Sakkerliner is going to get slaughtered by all three. Sometimes I wonder if you actually watch football at all. This kid has no line, I just hope for his sake he doesn’t get injured when the game is out of hand by that idiotic coaching staff.

Forgot more about college football than you will ever know

Trust me when I say this and this was SWEET as it gets 27-6 in Death Valley and first time Tigers wore ORANGE PANTS Magical Day and Heisman Winner George Rogers is STILL LOOKING FOR THE END ZONE

It can happen

Forgot more about college football than you will ever know

Trust me when I say this and this was SWEET as it gets 27-6 in Death Valley and first time Tigers wore ORANGE PANTS Magical Day and Heisman Winner George Rogers is STILL LOOKING FOR THE END ZONE

It can happen
    Yes, I'm sure you have with gems of posts like these. Sakkerliner's team is trash, their coaching staff sucks but you continue to blow sunshine and lollipops up their asses. By November, that entire team will have quit. It sucks to not have much of a rivalry but that team we've seen isn't beating Bama, UGA or Clemson. They may be lucky to get by Vandy and UT.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yes, I'm sure you have with gems of posts like these. Sakkerliner's team is trash, their coaching staff sucks but you continue to blow sunshine and lollipops up their asses. By November, that entire team will have quit. It sucks to not have much of a rivalry but that team we've seen isn't beating Bama, UGA or Clemson. They may be lucky to get by Vandy and UT.
    Dang lighten up Francis it's just football. Why all the hate?

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Dang lighten up Francis it's just football. Why all the hate?
    Years of Climp5ining and the Old Ball Sack did a number on these cats.
    Now the new money brings bling

Years of Climp5ining and the Old Ball Sack did a number on these cats.
    Now the new money brings bling
    Climp5ining...that’s what UofSC did against Virginia and NC recently, right? Maybe it’s time to change the name?

Y’all seem to finally have a good QB. Let’s see how things go against Kentucky and Missouri and Vandy before we get too excited. I think this new kid brings an energy and confidence that might rub off on the team. If he can get them to jell and be cohesive, the future might look a little brighter. Right now, I’m still taking the under on 6 wins.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 09-11-2019 at 09:59 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Climp5ining...that’s what UofSC did against Virginia and NC recently, right? Maybe it’s time to change the name?

Y’all seem to finally have a good QB. Let’s see how things go against Kentucky and Missouri and Vandy before we get too excited. I think this new kid brings an energy and confidence that might rub off on the team. If he can get them to jell and be cohesive, the future might look a little brighter. Right now, I’m still taking the under on 6 wins.
    bout right, Saturday should be telling
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-11-2019 at 10:06 AM.

To be honest, I wouldn’t put too much stock in this week. It’s the next couple that will be the most telling. If they can win one or both of those games, it could get good.

Stick to finding a game stat for a moral victory this week.

Just remember Saban will play basic against the likes of SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Just remember Saban will play basic against the likes of SC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's encouraging that you are already getting your "standby" excuse ready.
    thanks
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-11-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Hey NO HATE and trust me I DO NOT WANT a lowly program like U5C to beat us, just stranger things have happened.

One of 2 things will happen, U5C will come into that game on a roll if new QB turns out to be as good as advertised or they will be demoralized and TL and Tiger's hang 73 on them this time naturally I am hoping for the later