Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: from Chyyna

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I agree, they have satellites that can see a gnats asshole
    So do we. Does this now set a precedent that they can shoot one down if it’s over Chinese airspace?

They could be playing Chinese checkers.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

China relies on stolen tech. Who knows what the capabilities of their satellites actually are. I would not be surprised to find that they are pretty weak. However, one can download an actual .kml file for Google Earth that will show you the locations of every Minuteman missile that we have in the ground. You can drive right up to most of them, at least the ones in NoDak. They certainly didn't need a balloon to find them. I like Jozie's idea. Now they have a reason to test some satellite killer missile on one of ours. Interesting times.

This was hilarious at least...

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post

Even as a Tiger have to admit that one is FUNNY

Just goes to show not even a balloon makes it out of Myrtle Beach without being shot at.

Our fearless President…

D44A45DC-5923-4FCC-9395-5A45650A10EA.jpeg
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I believe it was done to test our reaction. We failed the test miserably.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

At least I'm housebroken.

Coming November 2023…. Sponsored by PF Changs

26028AE4-C5F8-4D1D-B018-5AAA998D6342.jpg
    Last edited by MDman; 02-05-2023 at 07:13 PM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

.FB_IMG_1675643720800.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

The wife and I were in NMB Saturday. Had a ringside seat for the show. Everyone in town had sore necks from looking up!

Quote Originally Posted by skrimp View Post
    I believe it was done to test our reaction. We failed the test miserably.
    This.

MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

KP and Sonny are the legends of MB.

4E85AF66-4D87-487D-9DA0-DB7CB6FD64DF.jpeg

Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

So what actually got shot down in Montana?

https://twitter.com/MMtTreasures/sta...205195265?s=20

And not that yall care but here is my theory:

When you think about 2 things. What was the “current thing” everyone stopped talking about?? Everyone removed their Ukrainian flags and started posting balloons on their profiles. Thats 1).

But just like When Gary Powers conveniently got shot down over the USSR Kruchchev and Kennedy were suppose to have a summit to reduce tensions trade and Nuke stock piles. Secretary Blinkin was set to meet with Xi which would mark the first time in a very long time sense these level of meetings would take place. Biden & Xi obviously FaceTime each other at night, but an actual official meeting on this level.

It has long been suspected and theorized that it was our side or at least rogue elements that enabled Gary Powers to be shot down. Why? War is big business and peace isnt good for .mil budgets and or contractors. If Blinkin was set to ease tensions with the Chinese what's to say our side didnt ramp this up again, but not for .mil contracts, but to point out China really does own us. EveryonIe knows about Biden, but many do not realize how many other aspects are controlled by China. If the media hadn’t told you that the balloon was a Chinese “weather/spy” ballon 99% of the people in the US wouldnt have even looked up and scene the balloon. The 1% that did see it could have been explained away by saying it was our balloon. They would have said ok….It wasnt like this was a huge Red ballon with a red star on the side of it.

So who got everyone interested in this and why? The Chinese do not need a weather balloon to spy on us, they have satellites just like us. They have drones that can fly at 90k ft and are a whole lot smaller than a balloon the size of a NFL football stadium. You cant see said drones with the naked eye. They have entered our air space before, just like we have entered their air space. Maybe technically space, but it's our air space. Somethign isnt quite right about all this. One of their biggest tools is actually the platform Bubba was using to send pics all over the US of said balloon, Tik-Tok turns your phone into a surveillance tool for the CCP!!!

Do we still have some good guys left and they pointed the balloon out to show Bide & co are surrendering our country, knowing what the response would be????
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 02-06-2023 at 03:00 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

19BB36A1-941E-413A-86D8-5AEAA89123BE.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    So what actually got shot down in Montana?

https://twitter.com/MMtTreasures/sta...205195265?s=20

And not that yall care but here is my theory:

When you think about 2 things. What was the “current thing” everyone stopped talking about?? Everyone removed their Ukrainian flags and started posting balloons on their profiles. Thats 1). But just like When Gary Powers conveniently got shot down over the USSR Kruchchev and Kennedy were suppose to have a summit to reduce tensions trade and Nuke stock piles. Secretary Blinkin was set to meet with Xi which would mark the first time in a very long time sense these level of meetings would take place. Biden & Xi obviously FaceTime each other at night, but an actual official meeting on this level. It has long been suspected and theorized that it was our side or at least rogue elements that enabled Gary Powers to be shot down. Why? War is big business and peace isnt good for .mil budgets and or contractors. If Blinkin was set to ease tensions with the Chinese what to say our side didnt ramp this up again, but not for .mil contracts, but to point out China really does own us. EveryonIe knows about Biden, but many do not realize how many other aspects are controlled by China. If the media hadn’t told you that the balloon was a Chinese “weather/spy” ballon 99% of the people in the US wouldnt have even looked up and scene the balloon. The 1% that did see it could have been explained away by saying it was our balloon. They would have said ok….It wasnt like this was a huge Red ballon with a red start on the side of it. So who got everyone interested in this and why? The Chinese do not need a weather balloon to spy on us, they have satellites just like us. They have drones that can fly at 90k ft and are a whole lot smaller than a balloon the size of a NFL football stadium. You cant see said drones with the naked eye. They have entered our air space before, just like we have entered their air space. Maybe technically space, but it's our air space. Somethign isnt quite right about all this. One of their biggest tools is actually the platform Bubba was using to send pics all over the US of said balloon, Tik-Tok turns your phone into a surveillance tool for the CCP!!! Do we still have some good guys left and they pointed the balloon out to show Bide & co are surrendering our country, knowing what the response would be????
    I had an ant farm once......them fellas didn't grow shit.

Nutz off the top rope.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

They got some of the balloon back already.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oy-itself.html
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot