Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VT really?

Did Syracuse have a chance against Clemson?

I could go on but I think you get the point. It's a game of 17 -22 year olds lead by a group of narcissists leaders. Anything could happen at anytime. Now go prep for your next unranked team.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Okay crazy people, let’s assume Clemson beats Carolina. Does beating them and aTm of the SEC not mean anything?
    No, because you say they both suck and are worse than any team in the ACC.
    Last edited by Goin Coastal; 09-22-2018 at 08:48 PM.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Neither will finish 2nd in their respective divisions

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    No, because you say they both suck and are worse than any team in the ACC.
    You’re talking out your ass. I’m the one who thinks aTm is a pretty good team, and I’ve nevr said anything about the ACC. I think the ACC is garbage, but I’m not an ACC fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Skinner...how scared are you going to be if Carolina beats aTm???
    More surprised than scared. But that was far from Clemson’s best performance. The green TL, as well as the rest of the team were playing in the toughest environment in college football and it shook them. Carolina is the last game and TL will have a lot snaps under him by then.

Did Syracuse have a chance against Clemson?

I could go on but I think you get the point. It's a game of 17 -22 year olds lead by a group of narcissists leaders. Anything could happen at anytime. Now go prep for your next unranked team.
    You realize your team isn't ranked, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    More surprised than scared. But that was far from Clemson’s best performance. The green TL, as well as the rest of the team were playing in the toughest environment in college football and it shook them. Carolina is the last game and TL will have a lot snaps under him by then.
    Green TL and the rest of the team? You have a starting d line from the NFL in experience with tough environments yet they scored what they did. Blow that shit up someone elses ass. You are so fucking deep you are playing first string players with minutes left in the 4th qtr. TL does have talent but makes mistakes like the helmet shot tonight. Will he improve throughout the season? Yes, if Dabo picks him and sticks with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    You realize your team isn't ranked, right?
    That's my whole point. Were any of the teams I mentioned ranked?

That's my whole point. Were any of the teams I mentioned ranked?
    But you're talking about games from last year and 2 years ago. None of that means squat in 2018. Y'all are so busy trying to deflate Clemson, you're not even celebrating your own victory.

Quite frankly, I don't have a dog in the Clemson/Carolina debacle, and screw conference loyalty- I don't get letting hatred for a rival overshadow my own fanhood.
    Last edited by Pcole; 09-22-2018 at 09:31 PM.

Yeah, someone's mad...

Lawrence made a rookie mistake on a screen but he'll learn from it which is what playing time does. But, I'd be mad too if my rivals team true freshman QB was better than our 3rd year starter

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    But you're talking about games from last year and 2 years ago. None of that means squat in 2018. Y'all are so busy trying to deflate Clemson, you're not even celebrating your own victory.

Quite frankly, I don't have a dog in the Clemson/Carolina debacle, and screw conference loyalty- I don't get letting hatred for a rival overshadow my own fanhood.
    Well that's a shame. You could have been shooting pigs with some Clemson and Carolina fans tomorrow.

Got good buddy that is Va Tech alumni, he is still in shock on this one

ESPN said ODM had 1.8% chance to win, biggest upset in 10 years

And yep I was pulling for Army as well today, nothing against OK but nice to see the little guys get one every now and then

Well played on game day.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Kentucky could win the ACC.
    Good stuff. Build Kentucky up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Skinner...how scared are you going to be if Carolina beats aTm???
    I can answer. There is ZERO concern of SC winning in Death Valley no matter who SC beats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

who plays Climp5in next week and what are they ranked?

How long is the “Clemson didn’t play their best game” going to make sense to you Taters
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    who plays Climp5in next week and what are they ranked?
    Who cares? No number of moral victories is going distract you from the dumpster fire in Columbia, no matter how hard you try. Jealousy is terrible look. Your team blows, and your attempts to bring Clemson down to Carolina’s level so you that you don’t have to be miserable alone, are pathetic. 5-10 are on the way. That little 5 win anomaly y’all had was exactly that, an anomaly. Back to one or two wins a decade for you. Well, not this decade. Time to sack up and embrace the suck, little brother.
    Last edited by wskinner; 09-23-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    How long is the “Clemson didn’t play their best game” going to make sense to you Taters
    Seriously, are these idiots not watching any of these games? They have to know how shitty their offense is. Did they not see another pathetic 1st quarter yesterday against another shitty unranked team?
    Must be against the cult rules for them to discuss publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Seriously, are these idiots not watching any of these games? They have to know how shitty their offense is. Did they not see another pathetic 1st quarter yesterday against another shitty unranked team?
    Must be against the cult rules for them to discuss publicly.
    So after our “shitty” offense rolls over the chickens once again, what will that make Carolina?