Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is wrong with Mark Sanford?

Default What is wrong with Mark Sanford?

Has he been on another trip with his mistress? Is he smoking something funny?

Why is he trying to primary Trump? If he wants to just waste money he can send it to me!
    https://news.yahoo.com/trump-another...152428985.html

Washington (AFP) - Former Republican governor Mark Sanford announced Sunday he is entering the race for his party's presidential nomination, in a long-shot challenge to President Donald Trump.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Easy. He is a piece of fucking shit.

He is a philandering moron who wants some campaign contributions from other morons.

It's all about the $. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell but if he gets the publicity and can make a $ then why not. Some fool will vote for him guaranteed.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I don't want anyone who goes for a hike on the App Trail and gets so lost he ends up in Argentina leading my country anywhere.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by SOUTHERN WOODS View Post
    It's all about the $. He doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell but if he gets the publicity and can make a $ then why not. Some fool will vote for him guaranteed.
    Well he did blow his chance at the Skil Corporation fortune so he probably needs the beer money.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Fuck him! He sure has some balls after his last shot in politics.

It worked for Bill Clinton. The people of Arkansas couldn't stand his ass and he became president.

Egotistical lying piece of shit. Met him before he was ever elected the first time, told me he was serving two terms and done. Been a steady stream of lies since that day.

Trying to get paid is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Trying to get paid is my guess
    Pretty simple. Run, concede, declare you are out of politics forever, profit off of the dumbest people who have ever lived...

Literally the guy who was charged with emptying the shit buckets on pirate ships had more wits than anyone who would send Mark Sanfraud a nickel...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Pretty simple. Run, concede, declare you are out of politics forever, profit off of the dumbest people who have ever lived...

Literally the guy who was charged with emptying the shit buckets on pirate ships had more wits than anyone who would send Mark Sanfraud a nickel...

Unfortunately there are a lot of folks in our state that would vote for Storm Thurmond if you put him on the ballot in 2020 .

As PT Barnum said, “there is a sucker born every minute “

Probably funded by the Dems
    80-20 Genaration

Two terms as Governor of SC. Then Congressman .How many suckers are there in SC.

He's just not right. You can't try to figure crazy out.

Why did you idiots in his district elect him after he cried over his mistress on national TV in front of his damn kids????
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

He said the Republican party had lost it's way. Go figure on this. What JabIII and Duckman1 said.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Isn't he the one who couldn't distinguish between the Appalachian trail and Argentina?

Thats loosing ones way!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

The dude is a nut. He knows how to raise money and win elections. This is nothing more than a pure cash-grab and to keep his name relevant.

Quick story: at this past year's Heritage golf tournament, I felt someone brush against me while I was watching a shot on 10 fairway. I turned around to see who it was, and it happened to be Sanford. He apologized, then it looked like a lightbulb went off in his head. He put his hand on my shoulder and asked me a very specific question about something we had talked about 10 years prior(the last time I talked to him at a meeting in Columbia). I was kind of stunned. No way he could have just randomly come up with that specific question on that specific subject on the spot like that without remembering exactly what we talked about. I introduced him to my wife, and he walked up 10 and 11 with us watching groups play through and chatting about the same thing we talked about 10 years ago. No less than 10 people stopped to tell him they hoped he would run for office again.

The thing that's always struck me about Sanford is how you can ask him a question, and he will either give you the most honest answer in the world or he will straight up lie to your face all the while making you believe exactly what he's telling you. I have no idea if he actually remembered who I was, but I just can't imagine he had that topic in the chamber to talk about with a random person he bumped into. He's either got the most incredible recall memory I've ever witnessed, or he's on the spectrum.
    Last edited by Moonlight Hunter; 09-09-2019 at 10:43 AM.

I know the campaign trail can be long and hard, but I watched him 3 different events before he became governor and the dude was on some serious benzo's 2 out of the 3 times.

He was there in body but his mind wasn't there. He managed to keep it together and gave the speech, but you could tell he lost it during the question phase of the meeting. He had to "leave" for other events both times.

The 3rd meeting he gave virtually the same speech, but he was fast on his feet during the question answer phase of the meeting, and he wasn't hollowed out. He stayed to answer questions too.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot