Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurants Open To Inside Dining...

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Ha. thanks. Funny thing when i heard of the remake, i thought no way it would compare to the original, and Jeff Bridges to The Duke. But he nailed it. Now if they'd just remake "The Cowboys", i be a pig in shit.
    It didn’t compare in my book

By the way, I heard they are remaking the Cowboys. I think Tommy Lee Jones is supposed to play the part
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I am scared. I will continue to go to Costco and Publix to get stuff to cook at home in a safe environment where the Chinese Fluhan can't get me...

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Ha. thanks. Funny thing when i heard of the remake, i thought no way it would compare to the original, and Jeff Bridges to The Duke. But he nailed it. Now if they'd just remake "The Cowboys", i be a pig in shit.
    I liked it. The "Dude" is pretty solid.

Default Restaurants Open To Inside Dining...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Huck View Post
    Yea but will be enough to pay there bills and stay open?
    If the demand is there they can increase prices. I think most patrons at independent establishments would understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 05-08-2020 at 05:57 PM.

In the "before" we ate out way too many times every week. I have just gotten a real good routine of having meals planned out and prepared. I'm actually enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    In the "before" we ate out way too many times every week. I have just gotten a real good routine of having meals planned out and prepared. I'm actually enjoying it.
    With three 10 and under we’ve never been much in eating out. It’s a hassle, however this has changed how we plan and what we cook especially since the sports came to a halt. That cut out the drive throughs at night also. My Weber has gotten more burn time on it the last month then it did all of last summer I believe.

(Based on what I've read) How are the $900+ a week unemployment checks going to play into people going back to work? I mean, I like to think most Americans would rather work for their money, but I'm understanding that the big checks are guaranteed through July?

If called back to work and don’t show the checks will stop. If they call it in.

They will go back the system is so overloaded the checks will still come. Especially Federal.

Quote Originally Posted by mudnut1970 View Post
    If called back to work and don’t show the checks will stop. If they call it in.
    That's pretty much the root of my question. But how is it enforced- I mean how do the unemployment folks know if someone's been called back to work if the employee doesn't tell them?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Same here.

This virus sucks, but a few good things came out of it, 1 being that we are eating at the house more.

Who is going to Rick Erwin's or Hall's Chop House , Nantucket, Husk and eat a $150 meal on paper and drink from a styrofoam cup?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    So were the decisions to close...
    I'm not disagreeing with you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by rrconductor View Post
    Who is going to Rick Erwin's or Hall's Chop House , Nantucket, Husk and eat a $150 meal on paper and drink from a styrofoam cup?
    I'm fairly sure you could serve me a Hall's bison filet on an I-95 rest area toilet seat and I'd enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    I'm fairly sure you could serve me a Hall's bison filet on an I-95 rest area toilet seat and I'd enjoy it.
    Amen

I just want to get my hair cut.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I just want to get my hair cut.
    Don't be scared. Just shave it! Join the Club.

Been shaving mine. My kids look like wookies but I don’t dare to shave their heads. Momma might would kill me in my sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by mudnut1970 View Post
    Bought time here I come Waffle House.
    That’s what I’m sayin’. Waffle House is the only restaurant I’ve missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    That's pretty much the root of my question. But how is it enforced- I mean how do the unemployment folks know if someone's been called back to work if the employee doesn't tell them?
    People getting unemployment have to fill out a questionnaire ever Monday stating that the are willing to work but still can’t. They could lie but DEW obviously knows where you work and will catch it eventually I’m sure.