Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DJ Vowels to the portal

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I made it through the first page of this and had enough. If you're making excuses for him, I don't know what to tell ya. Quit with the "seems like a good kid" BS. He's a paid entertainer. Nothing more, nothing less. NIL and the transfer portal turned college football into a farm system for the NFL. They're getting paid, so if they don't perform, they're open to whatever criticism they get. They are no longer amateurs, so either do your job, or piss off somewhere......
    Post deserves a full-on stadium wave.

Damn the platitudes given to this scrub, he hasn't been worth a crap since he signed those NIL deals. Read somewhere that his net worth was $2.2 million, you aren't a poor, broke college kid striving to make it a dream to play in the NFL at that point, you deserve every bit of the criticism directed at you if you fail to perform. Then because you get benched, you the ultimate teammate, to hear the praise lauded over you by fans and coaches, quit, take your ball and run away. Ucanleaveanddontletthedoorhityourassonthewayout can head back to Cali anytime he wants.

NIL and this transfer portal nonsense has ruined college football, period.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Post deserves a full-on stadium wave.

Damn the platitudes given to this scrub, he hasn't been worth a crap since he signed those NIL deals. Read somewhere that his net worth was $2.2 million, you aren't a poor, broke college kid striving to make it a dream to play in the NFL at that point, you deserve every bit of the criticism directed at you if you fail to perform. Then because you get benched, you the ultimate teammate, to hear the praise lauded over you by fans and coaches, quit, take your ball and run away. Ucanleaveanddontletthedoorhityourassonthewayout can head back to Cali anytime he wants.

NIL and this transfer portal nonsense has ruined college football, period.
    Preach. He didn't even do a good job warming the bench. Sucker was still ice cold by the time he hit the transfer portal.

Still over here laughing at “Dr. Perspective”.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    They're not chirping. They're applauding.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I wont apologize for saying that he handled the situation well. In the end, its not his football that will make the difference.

I dont know the kid from adam's housecat but I can still give him props for proper behavior. Or, I could bitch and moan and talk shit about him on the internet.

I CHOOSE to be proud of him because he represented himself well. I CHOOSE not to pick apart every stat. We are still #7 in the country. He must really suck, huh?

Let the attack begin, chirpers. I care not.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    We are still #7 in the country. He must really suck, huh?
    Only when it matters?

We are still #7 in the country. He must really suck, huh?
    The new AP Poll is out. You dropped from 7th to 9th after winning the ACCCG.

I guess they weren't all that impressed with Cade and Co.'s 385 yds against unranked UNC.

Ps.....he did handle himself well. He thanked his team mates and coaches with his transportal news release. I heard he didn't mention his fans.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-06-2022 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The new AP Poll is out. You dropped from 7th to 9th after winning the ACCCG.
    Climpsin is ranked 10th. Guess they’re still dropping?

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Climpsin is ranked 10th. Guess they’re still dropping?

https://apnews.com/hub/ap-top-25-college-football-poll
    yep,...10th

10 is still better than 20... even by Laurens County Math...

It sure is. And good for you for picking up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Quack07 View Post
    I don't see it getting any worse in the near future. The landscape of the ACC isn't changing and they will continue to land top tier recruits. They will continue to win 10 games every year with talent alone. It'd be hard not to do with who they line up against.
    Despite their subpar coaching and the inability to develop players.
    I believe the landscape in the acc is changing. Norvell is picking up momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    10 is still better than 20... even by Laurens County Math...
    Thanks Captain Obvious.

Could you explain how you win the ACCCG with your new Heisman hopeful and drop 3 spots in the polls? Those trophies must not be as valuable as we've been led to believe.

you people (FISH) would argue with a stop sign.

I am sorry I am going by the number next to their name in the orange bowl. its says 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Thanks Captain Obvious.

Could you explain how you win the ACCCG with your new Heisman hopeful and drop 3 spots in the polls? Those trophies must not be as valuable as we've been led to believe.

bc its a different poll?

You’re basically a stop sign, so I’m in the fairway.

I am sorry I am going by the number next to their name in the orange bowl. its says 7.
    Omg you didn't type that first line about someone else did you?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I wont apologize for saying that he handled the situation well. In the end, its not his football that will make the difference.

I dont know the kid from adam's housecat but I can still give him props for proper behavior. Or, I could bitch and moan and talk shit about him on the internet.

I CHOOSE to be proud of him because he represented himself well. I CHOOSE not to pick apart every stat. We are still #7 in the country. He must really suck, huh?

Let the attack begin, chirpers. I care not.

What is this “we” shit? You dressing out, or sideline doc or something, or one of those Iptay contributors that bought their own copy of the NC ring? There is the team and then there is everyone else, fans of and non fans of the team. You are not covered by the pronoun “we” when describing your favorite college team as a spectator. As a persistent contrarian that seems to relish making points in post more than discussing the subject at hand, it’s worth pointing out, in case you don’t realize it. Carry on.
    Last edited by Palmetto Duck; 12-06-2022 at 09:45 PM.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Ouch. The old "we versus them" conversation. What if you've given a sizeable amount to said institution? Does that count?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    I believe the landscape in the acc is changing. Norvell is picking up momentum.
    Yeah that is the only threat on the horizon.