View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you and your wife are not done having children, I would read up on the vaccine before you let her get vaccinated. Been some studies showing it could affect fertility.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    If you and your wife are not done having children, I would read up on the vaccine before you let her get vaccinated. Been some studies showing it could affect fertility.
    Three of the leading professional organizations focused on pregnancy and fertility — the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine — all recommend that pregnant people get vaccinated, as well as those considering pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    Three of the leading professional organizations focused on pregnancy and fertility — the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine — all recommend that pregnant people get vaccinated, as well as those considering pregnancy.
    That may be true and they may be correct. However, I've had medical professionals tell me to be a least cautious on it. No one knows for sure right now, it's only been out a year or so. How can anyone really say if it affects fertility with any certainty?

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    That may be true and they may be correct. However, I've had medical professionals tell me to be a least cautious on it. No one knows for sure right now, it's only been out a year or so. How can anyone really say if it affects fertility with any certainty?
    bc its a common anti vaccine tactic and the mRNA affects people with x and y chromosomes the same
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.