Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TOYOTA TUNDRA

They look boring and plain on the lot. Do y'all level them up or ad anything to them to make them look like a real truck?

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    They look boring and plain on the lot. Do y'all level them up or ad anything to them to make them look like a real truck?
    I towed my buddies ‘16 F-150 with 35k miles to the shop when it died on him on 26. Other than that, no I haven’t done anything else to make it look like a “real truck”.

I have yet to see a tundra "squatted." That in itself makes me proud to own one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I have yet to see a tundra "squatted." That in itself makes me proud to own one.
    Stolen from FB.

867DFAAC-C4B6-412A-A7CA-DCC9998585B5.jpeg

FD7E2750-1C63-474C-96A5-1584443B30AB.jpg
    Last edited by wdhigh; 10-03-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Dammit. Mines for sale.
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Lol

Can you get one with a bed longer than 4’ in a crew cab?
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 10-03-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I’ve over 200k on my 07 only oil changes brakes and tires. That reminds me I need to do my timing belt

I have owned 2 now and will never own anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Can you get one with a bed longer than 4’ in a crew cab?
    Unfortunately I don't believe you can. The bed length is the only con to the Crew Max, imo.

My son has one and a coworker. They both have vibration issues. Well known issue at least with older ones.
    Low country redneck who moved north

I just traded the 2013 Tundra double cab 5.7 4x4 with 87,000 miles a few months ago for a new 2019 F150 5.0 Lariat 4x4 and I'm starting to regret my decision. The F150 is full of cool gadgets and gets a little better gas mileage but the 10 speed transmission seems a little glitchy and the truck just doesn't feel as solid as the Tundra did. I never had to do anything to the Tundra except oil changes, brakes and tires. I've owned 5 Toyota trucks (4 Tacoma's and 1 Tundra) all were trouble free, this is only my 2nd Ford ever and maybe my last.

That Ford 10 speed is why I bought the Tundra. Been driving Ford for about 15 years now.

Tires, brakes and oil change = Pavement Princess aka The Tampon Taxi.

Yea, yea. Ram owners haven't ever had the luxury of only doing regular routine maintenance, we know.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    07 Dodge Ram owner. Bought new. Other than tires, brakes, and service, I think I have replaced a thermostat and blinker/signal switch in steering console.
    Blinker was probably just low on fluid.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Lustful passion
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

2019 leveled with struts, debadge, and some General ATX’s

Nice truck Slaya, bad picture in the shade on my end.

More fuel = more boost!!

That's my third Tundra. I thought I might want something different when I was looking for a new truck. I didn't. Drove this one and bought it.

Fella that works for me bought my 2006 Tundra and he's driving the shit out of it.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

The only people that make an uglier
    Truck is Nissan
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung