Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bentley leaving! yea!!!

I don’t understand all the hate for Bentley or Muschamp or the other coaches. It’s not like they were trying to suck. They all did their best. It’s just a case of getting the best of what you have got. UofSC is a sub-par football school with sub-par players, coaches, facilities, and fans. Muschamp has been there 4 years and had 2 winning seasons. Per historical numbers, that’s about par for the course. Don’t get caught up in the Spurrier years. That was a perfect storm of a great coach and a few great players. That was the exception, not the norm, so don’t act like that success should be expected. Hope for six and six next year, win the Birmingham bowl, and celebrate a winning season.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Tackling. SC is one of the worse tackling teams in CFB.

As a side note: Looks like Pruitt May quietly win 8 games in his second season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Tackling. SC is one of the worse tackling teams in CFB.

As a side note: Looks like Pruitt May quietly win 8 games in his second season.

…...and blocking.

Bentley may look like Tom Brady next year with a good blocking line.

Missouri is looking for a QB

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    …...and blocking.

Bentley may look like Tom Brady next year with a good blocking line.

I agree, he needs some help . Kid has talent

Will be surprised if he does not end up in NFL in all honesty

Hell he had no running game at U6C and not much O line. Personally I think Muschamp put him before he was ready but that was his call and not mine

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I don’t understand all the hate for Bentley or Muschamp or the other coaches. It’s not like they were trying to suck. They all did their best. It’s just a case of getting the best of what you have got. UofSC is a sub-par football school with sub-par players, coaches, facilities, and fans. Muschamp has been there 4 years and had 2 winning seasons. Per historical numbers, that’s about par for the course. Don’t get caught up in the Spurrier years. That was a perfect storm of a great coach and a few great players. That was the exception, not the norm, so don’t act like that success should be expected. Hope for six and six next year, win the Birmingham bowl, and celebrate a winning season.

Well said and probably main reason the U6C program will NEVER be any more than what it currently is.

Hell as Tigers we went through a bad QB in Stoudt but never any hate for him at all Finished his career with a big win
    Last edited by tprice; 12-02-2019 at 01:12 PM.

Bentley was a class act at USC. Wish him the best .

No hate at all. I think a bad offensive line or bad scheme or both contributed to Bentley being as erratic as he was. That being said after the Alabama and Charleston Southern games I thought Hilinski was a step up because he was more decisive and had better arm strength. After getting hammered the rest of the season and with a 5 play playbook I've seen him regress big time with his decision making, not that I blame him. He still has a better arm. I don't see any of this getting any better any time soon. I wish Bentley well.
    Last edited by BCR3; 12-02-2019 at 01:13 PM.

I'm sorry. Bentley was not an SEC-caliber QB and will not hold a clipboard in the pros.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    After the Clemson game last year all the coots were praising Bentley and looking forward to this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not all
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I'm sorry. Bentley was not an SEC-caliber QB and will not hold a clipboard in the pros.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Not all
    Not most, actually.

Hilinski sucks
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

"Sometimes to thee!"

Sorry but I thought this was funny...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Sub Par Facilities and Fans...really? I don't think so bubba.

Is he going back to finish high school? That diploma will help him later.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Sub Par Facilities and Fans...really? I don't think so bubba.
    Yes he is correct

NEW facilities look great from what I have seen but if I am correct just now coming into play

As for FANS, well U6C fans would turn on their own Mother

Sorry bro just the facts

Y'all talking about the Bentley that torched Climp5in for 600 yards last year at Climp5in?
    That Bentley?

Same one.

Or the Bentley that put up more points against the National Champions than any other QB in 2019? (Granted, that does say alot about your level of competition)
    That Bentley?

I think they are talking about that Bentley that never beat Clemson, never won his division, and made the most ignorant comment in the history of the rivalry (up to about 2 weeks ago anyway).

Yeah, that one.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.