Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Masks after immunity

Any reasonable, well thought out, non-reactionary person will agree that if you have had covid or have been vaccinated, wearing a mask is dumb. They will also say that they wear a mask to avoid the Karen’s in public. I went into two stores yesterday without a mask, I never thought an act of civil disobedience would be such a minor thing

Get all the vaccines you want. The dot gov will never relinquish the control they've taken during this.

Including hanging with in-laws or outlaws.

And how easily it was given "for the greater good".
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

OK. I understand those that will inherently dislike anything from the government at this point. I really do. You homesteading libertarians come to mind....

But dont let the hypocrisy police know you vaccinated your children.

Would you same people agree that herd immunity would allow the WORLD to resume some sort of normalcy? If so, can you agree the vaccine will get us there much faster?

and by "the greater good" i think about kids struggling with depression, people out of work, car parts that are backordered for months due to production, people that live in nursing homes, etc etc etc. I can go on and on.

and before I am misunderstood again, i started this thread to discuss masks after immunity and those that arent immune need not comment.

I am still not brave enough to go to a store without a mask but I'm damn sure "brave enough" to get the vaccine.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 02-24-2021 at 11:40 AM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I will get the VAXX as soon as I can get an appointment. I need to travel via Airplane to kill stuff and soon the .gov is gonna ask to see your Immunization card before you are allowed to board.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

yep

do I like it? no

do I want to go places in planes some times? yes

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    yep

do I like it? no

do I want to go places in planes some times? yes
    Let's go shoot someone else's Turkeys.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Maybe I'm being misunderstood.

None of the stuff you mentioned, herd immunity etc., are going to lead to your leaders lifting the restrictions you think it will.

Scare tactics will continue to be the uniform of the day and control is the goal.

If it wasn't then they recommendations would include any and all efforts to boost immunity through exercise, outdoor activities, increasing vit D3 levels etc. But they don't. It's isolation, shut downs and mask till the rapture.

You're being understood completely.
    You arent getting the vaccine because you will not let the government control you.

I just want to know how vaccinated people feel about wearing masks now.

You needn't worry because you won't be a sheep like me.

See? I get you.
    asshole

ps-please tell me you take a Vit D tablet so I can have some fun. I'm tired of fish and his zinc.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 02-24-2021 at 12:41 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    You're being understood completely.
    You arent getting the vaccine because you will not let the government control you.

I just want to know how vaccinated people feel about wearing masks now.

You needn't worry because you won't be a sheep like me.

See? I get you.
    asshole

ps-please tell me you take a Vit D tablet so I can have some fun. I'm tired of fish and his zinc.
    Me not getting the vaccine has zero to do with government and control. That doesn't bother me. I don't get flu shots either so file that wherever you wish.

And I work in an office all day with limited sun exposure So I take 5k units of D3, not D, D3 every day.

The active form. Not the form that requires sun to be activated. So make fun all you want. I took biochem too, Richard.

biochem sprayed my ponds. I know them well. They did a great job.
    I have never had the flu shot.

I got vaccinated though.

Richard. LOL. Good one.

I know a few people that have gotten both vaccines. They loved it so much, they posted it all over social media smiling, maskless, and how proud they are they are doing their part.

They still wear their masks riding around in their car.

Don't know if that helps any 2th but you asked how do vaccinated people feel.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-24-2021 at 09:35 PM.

"Its for your safety."

Nobody will say we are ok on masks because they will get sued by Karen.

Maybe one day back to normal, almost at 365days of that two week thing.

That is the one thing I wish Trump could have done regarding COVID. Figured out a way to remove liability concerning the virus so people could operate normally without fear of litigation. Obviously if you were licking by doorknobs and shit that would be a different story.
    cut\'em

The masks and vaccines are placebos to hide the fact that there is not a fucking thing we can do. A percentage of the population is going to die PERIOD. Might be you, might be me.
    MY FIL smokes like a chimney has COPD and has been on death doorstep for years. Refuses to weak a mask, goes where he pleases, etc. If any one should have died from respiratory illness I would have put all my money on him. I know several more like him, who I really expected the virus to get and they’re still here.
    A friend who worked out, watched what he ate, was a fine physical specimen spent a month on a respirator before he died. No rhyme or reason to this stuff that I can see.

Take that mask and...
    -honest video but comes across as dark, 99% of their videos are cgi comedies using Pelosi, Schiff, Fauci, AOC, Barach, and Trump.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 02-26-2021 at 06:00 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Monday issued long-awaited advice to Americans fully vaccinated against Covid-19, freeing them to take some liberties that the unvaccinated should not, including gathering indoors in small groups without precautions while still adhering to masking and distancing in public spaces.

The agency offered good news to grandparents who have refrained from seeing children and grandchildren for the past year, saying that vaccinated people may visit indoors with unvaccinated people from a single household so long as no one among the unvaccinated is at risk for severe disease if infected with the coronavirus.

In practice, that means fully vaccinated grandparents may visit unvaccinated healthy adult children and healthy grandchildren of the same household without masks or physical distancing. But the visit should be local — the agency still does not recommend travel for any American, vaccinated or not.