Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Locals Starting Petition against OOSers

You just went old school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot Uniform View Post
    What the hell is a "topwater?"
    If you have to ask, then you probably are one.

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    Cut em jack dropped a north shore reference earlier. Using the term Howley in SC. Im Rick Cane Bitch. From a wave pool in arizona. Im impressed. " He's so barney, he dont even know he's barney."

Doubt anyone gets that one.......
    Whats the haps?

Quote Originally Posted by shhmitty View Post
    Fella's y'all cut the man a little slack, he's got a valid point about outsiders coming in and killing his birds and all. Legend, just give me GPS cordinates of where your killing birds and I'll make sure to steer clear of that area from now on, see we aint all hard to get along with.
    I would give you gps coordinates, but the only problem is I navigate off of landmarks, constellations, and 30 years of experience/memory. No GPS needed here cuz.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

And I dont think in the real world you can consider yourself a legend for holding onto a tiller handle on a go fast jonboat. That's just silly talk.

Quote Originally Posted by highstrung View Post
    i like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?
    i just laughed really loud

You'd better repent before tater comes along... Or you could always just to scducks/ become a supporting member or donate to the flyaway foundation. Thanks for your support.
    It's always High Tide in the High Tide

Yeah that was pretty good HS!
    It's always High Tide in the High Tide

Hey, I know your a non-res, biscoe Is a town in Praire county. & the legends screen name is named after it.
    Did u hunt here last duck season & where? Just curious.

The above is copied from an arkansas site. Posted by biscoehunter Aka "the legend"
    I knew that that was you. Lying fucker.
    \"Go to Know\"

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot Uniform View Post
    Whats the haps?

If you have to ask don't....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    To: the legend. I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?
    In my top 5. Classic.
    Last edited by jwilliams; 05-29-2014 at 10:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Thanks Highstrung. I had to use it in my signature.

If you had said plastic spork I would still be crying.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 05-29-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I imagine SC hunters donate/contribute/stimulate more to the economy and wetlands in AR than many of the state's own residents. Its appalling that this imbecile would have the audacity to insinuate to the contrary. If you had half a brain, you would make an effort to be more hospitable to your OOS guests. Many of us have to save up and make one or two special trips out there a year. We want to come spend our hard earned money in your state and share with you the NATURAL resource God provided you, yet you rather we didnt. That is fine. There are other states that realize the benefit OOS hunters bring and encourage their travel there. A group of four of us happily infused the MS economy no less than about $2k last January. Had a great time, shot lots of ducks and did not have to put up with the backwards, inbred, hostile, asses found around BM. Great job shooting yourself in the foot boat racer.
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

And I dont think in the real world you can consider yourself a legend for holding onto a tiller handle on a go fast jonboat. That's just silly talk.
    You are correct HS, you can't merely have a fast boat to be labeled "The Legend". A lot of guys have fast boats. To reach Legend status you have to WIN races. The 4am rule propelled me to the TOP of the duck hunting world. I have been contracted and paid handsom sums of money by some of the top guides in the state to run holes. It's just the price they were willing to pay to insure that their clients slammed ducks daily.

I am lol'ing right now

Pfft

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post
    I imagine SC hunters donate/contribute/stimulate more to the economy and wetlands in AR than many of the state's own residents. Its appalling that this imbecile would have the audacity to insinuate to the contrary. If you had half a brain, you would make an effort to be more hospitable to your OOS guests. Many of us have to save up and make one or two special trips out there a year. We want to come spend our hard earned money in your state and share with you the NATURAL resource God provided you, yet you rather we didnt. That is fine. There are other states that realize the benefit OOS hunters bring and encourage their travel there. A group of four of us happily infused the MS economy no less than about $2k last January. Had a great time, shot lots of ducks and did not have to put up with the backwards, inbred, hostile, asses found around BM. Great job shooting yourself in the foot boat racer.

Great! I hope y'all continue to spend your money in MS or LA or any state other than AR. The scatters were around way before slap dicks from SC started coming here, and those woods will still be around long after y'all are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by "The Legend" View Post
    The 4am rule propelled me to the TOP of the duck hunting world.

Now THAT is funny.

It's been my experience that the more a guy talks about getting pussy, the less he actually gets.

This thread has become AWESOME.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

we have never been in the presence of such greatness.
    \"Go to Know\"