Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Arkansas Locals Starting Petition against OOSers

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot Uniform View Post
    What the hell is a "topwater?"
    What we call rubberheads
    More fuel = more boost!!

You again huh the Hawaiian dorado slammer. I know a fuck tard like you hasn't been to north or South Dakota so mind your fuckin business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not been on my daddy's dime...
    Last edited by CAMO SNOB; 05-29-2014 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    If you would, please refresh my memory. Was it you and your tapatalk or some other codsack that got banned for getting lippy in here the other week?

Yup! I got banned for getting lippy cause you fags had a mental meltdown over dorado and bass.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    I have not been on my daddy's dime...

You don't quit do you little guy. What's with these parent bs comebacks you keep throwing.

Well done, Camo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    You might not realize it yet but you are what is wrong with Arkansas duck hunting. So is it biscoe ? Or are you powerquack2000? And don't ignore me this time you fucking idiot.
    I was guessing pluckyduck....
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

Quote Originally Posted by Cutm jack View Post
    Yup! I got banned for getting lippy cause you fags had a mental meltdown over dorado and bass.

Umm, just to clarify, you got banned because some of us got you so worked up that you escalated to the point a moderator felt it was time to drop an axe on your idiotic rhetoric. Self control is a term you should get acquainted with.

i might ban my first person ever.

I think its pretty funny to hear a bunch of arkansas rednecks compare dick sizes with SC rednecks on the internet. Its even funnier when we get a "pro" chat forum redneck that knows all the inside words like topwater and ban hammer when the whole point is that you arkansas people think you own the ducks and public land more than anyone else.

Take your balls and go home and work on your "OOS" petition.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Umm, just to clarify, you got banned because some of us got you so worked up that you escalated to the point a moderator felt it was time to drop an axe on your idiotic rhetoric. Self control is a term you should get acquainted with.

I have plenty of self control and could hardly get worked up over faceless southern jackasses on a hunting forum. I got banned for talking shit about some idiots keeping bass. I guess if you're in the good ol boy club or agree with the majority you can say whatever you want. Well I don't play that game I'll say whatever I want.

Let's just buy arkansas

I have plenty of self control and could hardly get worked up over faceless southern jackasses on a hunting forum. I got banned for talking shit about some idiots keeping bass. I guess if you're in the good ol boy club or agree with the majority you can say whatever you want. Well I don't play that game I'll say whatever I want.

This keeps getting better.

Somebody fix that avatar problem. STAT!
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Fella's y'all cut the man a little slack, he's got a valid point about outsiders coming in and killing his birds and all. Legend, just give me GPS cordinates of where your killing birds and I'll make sure to steer clear of that area from now on, see we aint all hard to get along with.

I don't keep bass either, they aren't very good eating so I usually smack their head against the side of the boat and throw them on the bank. Same goes for eels and garfish. Nasty ass fish eating up all my bream.
    "My resume is the trail of destruction behind me. " Bucky Katt

Quote Originally Posted by flockbuster View Post
    I don't keep bass either, they aren't very good eating so I usually smack their head against the side of the boat and throw them on the bank. Same goes for eels and garfish. Nasty ass fish eating up all my bream.
    x2.

Nasty buzzards. I'd rather eat a carp.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Cool story bro

Cummed on jack got his his widdle feelins hurt because he lives with momma??? And daddy pays his way???

Cummed on you are a total fuck up. Of tooth bans you I may bring him a surprise case a beer. tooth banning people?!?! What the fuck is going on around here?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMO SNOB View Post
    Cummed on jack got his his widdle feelins hurt because he lives with momma??? And daddy pays his way???

Cummed on you are a total fuck up. Of tooth bans you I may bring him a surprise case a beer. tooth banning people?!?! What the fuck is going on around here?

????! Ya I live with my mom and my feelings got hurt by a white trash idiot. I keep telling my dad to quit putting money in your beggar cup. You misspelled words on your cardboard sign too.

Cut em jack dropped a north shore reference earlier. Using the term Howley in SC. Im Rick Cane Bitch. From a wave pool in arizona. Im impressed. " He's so barney, he dont even know he's barney."

Doubt anyone gets that one.......
    \"Go to Know\"