Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coincidence? I Think Not

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Wait a minute....this is for '22???

Hell, The Champ will be living off a payout watching the sun set over the lake long before that kid ever steps foot in a classroom.
    I don't know. When Iptay threatened Dazbo, things sure turned around.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I don't know. When Iptay threatened Dazbo, things sure turned around.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Dabo proved himself. So has Muschamp. Muschamp has been a dud before and he is a dud again. Won’t be long, he will he back where he belongs as a DC somewhere.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 01-22-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Some of you would run a 4.3 40 through the changing area of a Victoria's Secret show just to get to a sniff of a highschool boy's jockstrap...

College football is really unimportant, it's cool to watch a few games, don't get me wrong.. But studying recruits, posting about it nonstop, all of this jib jabbing is nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Some of you would run a 4.3 40 through the changing area of a Victoria's Secret show just to get to a sniff of a highschool boy's jockstrap...
    ....and a cookie.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Heard one of the hosts on Clemson sports station today (Kelly) say that she wishes the schedule was more compettitive. That its getting old watching nothing but blowouts that are over before halftime. With the rising cost of tickets, parking, etc that some people will quit buying season tickets and only come when there might be a decent game or simply wait til the playoffs. Any of you Clemson fans feel that way? I've talked to a few Tiger friends and most agree with her although none said they would quit going to games. Yes I know it's a good problem to have and Carolina knows nothing about this issue, I get it.... Seriously just curious if any of you diehards would trade not being in the playoffs to have 3-4 competitive regular season games that could go either way at the end of the game or are you happy with blowouts every game?

I for one wish ACC teams would improve. God knows having UofSC on the schedule isn’t helping with competitive opponents.
    Last edited by Baggy; 01-22-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I for one wish ACC teams would improve. God knows having UofSC on the schedule isn’t helping with competitive opponents.
    And that didn't take long..

I would very much like for the ACC to improve and for games to be more competitive. I understand playing one small, in state school every year..,it is good for the state and the kids. But Akron? Come on man. Dump that game for something more impressive. And seriously, playing UofSC every year isn’t helping either team here lately. Maybe the Gamecocks should play Akron and Clemson could play Oregon or Tennessee instead. That’s a win-win for both programs.

I have not talked to one single clemson fan that has any control over the schedule. I admit it gets pretty old hearing about it...but playing football in december and january hasnt gotten old and we've been in the playoff every year. I wouldn't change a thing...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Haha are Baggy and JJ1965 the same person? It wasn't a knock on Clemson and has nothing to do with Carolina. I fully understand how bad the Gamecocks suck right now believe me. I was just curious since I heard this from a host on a Clemson radio station, that's all. Especially since there is nothing to talk about from a sports perspective as far as I'm concerned for another 9 months or so.
    Last edited by BCR3; 01-22-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I have not talked to one single clemson fan that has any control over the schedule. I admit it gets pretty old hearing about it...but playing football in december and january hasnt gotten old and we've been in the playoff every year. I wouldn't change a thing...
    I would agree. This wasn't meant to knock Clemson or the schedule. Just curoious if the experience has become diminished when you know almost every game will be a blowout until the playoffs. Clemson can't help the conference hasn't kept up.

One of a few reasons Clemsons schedule is so bad is because UofSuC is on it. One of a few reasons UofSuC’s schedule is tough is because Clemson is on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    One of a few reasons Clemsons schedule is so bad is because UofSuC is on it. One of a few reasons UofSuC’s schedule is tough is because Clemson is on it.
    Wrong. Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Wrong. Right.
    What part was wrong?

The first part.
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    The first part.
    Really, name one power 5 team, not named Georgia, that isn’t happy to have Carolina on their schedule?

Rutgers. Next.

I like winning streaks, probably the same in both leagues but if they had to head to playoffs with a mulligan that would be fine too. The committee does well picking the best teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oregon State