Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed

Default Weed

In states that allow medical marijuana, does insurance pay or cut costs on this product?

Good question. I have no clue.

One of the major reasons (actually pretty much THE reason) why health insurance companies are unwilling and unable to cover anything cannabis related, is because the herb is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as a medicine.

https://www.marijuanabreak.com/healt...ical-marijuana

So, no?

I know that banks can't take the proceeds legit, but they take it like mother's milk every day in other ways...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    So, no?

I know that banks can't take the proceeds legit, but they take it like mother's milk every day in other ways...
    They know legalization is inevitable. If you’re not first, you’re last.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    They know legalization is inevitable. If you’re not first, you’re last.
    Yep, might as well go ahead and allow it for recreational use.

Let's be honest.

The only reason that our Legislature hasn't voted for, is that they cannot figure out how to keep THE PEOPLE from growing their own and how to tax it...

No
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Let's be honest.

The only reason that our Legislature hasn't voted for, is that they cannot figure out how to keep THE PEOPLE from growing their own and how to tax it...
    We can’t even get statewide Sunday alcohol sales.

Let's be honest.

And how they can make money off of it personally. Let the marijuana folks hire some lobbyists and start spreading cash around Columbia, it will get traction quickly. They sold us out to SCANA for nothing. Think what they would do for a few thousand and a sack of kush.

I’m in Colorado right now. There are despensaries everywhere in the different towns. No one makes a big deal about it. I haven’t seen anyone smoking around town. The despensary we went into was very helpful with any questions we had. Allowed us to take pictures and just look around. They didn’t take anything but cash and there is a 15% state tax on whatever you buy plus local tax (2-3% I think).

I’m all for legalization federally. I honestly didn’t know what to think coming out here but it’s pretty much like I imagined. There aren’t billboards everywhere with pot leafs but you do see a lot of the white flags with green plus signs.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

And I asked about growing out here, they sell seeds and you can grow your own but they made a good point that most people are lazy and want their smoke right now. Plus they’ve started getting the wax and edibles and your common joe blow can’t make that.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Let's be honest.

we gotta clear lake stumps first

My Brother is making a killin on WEED but it ain't the THC kind not far from you JAB!!!. He in NC. They doing the OIL. Approved by the Gubment and the FDA in NC. You can get crop insurance on it. Now back on topic
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yea, the STUMPS are first on the list.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Has anyone listened to the Rogan podcast on this yet? I saw it, but haven't listened to it yet. Barstool is killing it right now with podcasts like Pardon My Take, so Rogan has been put on the back burner for now. That Theranos podcast wasn't bad, either. That crazy chick running that company was all-time batshit.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    My Brother is making a killin on WEED but it ain't the THC kind not far from you JAB!!!. He in NC. They doing the OIL. Approved by the Gubment and the FDA in NC. You can get crop insurance on it. Now back on topic
    Once again NC is ahead of us on this. I believe they permit farms up to 300 acres.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    I’m in Colorado right now. There are despensaries everywhere in the different towns. No one makes a big deal about it. I haven’t seen anyone smoking around town. The despensary we went into was very helpful with any questions we had. Allowed us to take pictures and just look around. They didn’t take anything but cash and there is a 15% state tax on whatever you buy plus local tax (2-3% I think).

I’m all for legalization federally. I honestly didn’t know what to think coming out here but it’s pretty much like I imagined. There aren’t billboards everywhere with pot leafs but you do see a lot of the white flags with green plus signs.

Thanks for the inside view, curious to how it all worked out there

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    And I asked about growing out here, they sell seeds and you can grow your own but they made a good point that most people are lazy and want their smoke right now. Plus they’ve started getting the wax and edibles and your common joe blow can’t make that.
    Yep, just like Moonshine, wine and beer. you can make it at home but really not worth the trouble for most folks
    Last edited by tprice; 02-19-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Since it cures every medical condition do people even die anymore in the legalized states?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

they die happy
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.