Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gonna need some big cycles

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Katlin Jenner must of been too busy for SI.
    National magazine that has trannies on the cover. Yea I'll pass on making that cover
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    That’s obviously a joke. Washington and Wisconsin in the playoff?
    They have the best chance in their regional area. Everyone knows SI does multiple covers for different regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    National magazine that has trannies on the cover. Yea I'll pass on making that cover
    And not just the cover. Got the Woman of the Year Award. Dabo was runner up.
    Last edited by Goin Coastal; 08-07-2018 at 12:39 PM.
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm not sure what makes me smile more....

being a clemson fan for life

or

seeing how butthurt coot fans are recently.

Either way, it just doesnt suck to be relevant and favored in every game you play. Sure, the downside is that you "lost to someone you shouldn't" but it just doesnt suck near as bad as y'all want it to.
    Not a coot fan, but the only thing that I am butthurt over is Clemson's schedule, which is weaker than O'Doul's. I wish UGA had it.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

The best that never was. You can smell the envy in here. Most talented team in the history of the program beat their rival like a rented mule for five years, got a promise ring and won the coveted Outback Bowl trophy. What more do y'all want?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sports Illustrated cover curse

That only works on ga

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    Not a coot fan, but the only thing that I am butthurt over is Clemson's schedule, which is weaker than O'Doul's. I wish UGA had it.
    I heard on the radio that UGA may not play a ranked team until November......and if Auburn stumbles out of the ranking by then, UGA may go into the SEC Champ Game without playing a ranked opponent.

O'Doul's anyone?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I heard on the radio that UGA may not play a ranked team until November......and if Auburn stumbles out of the ranking by then, UGA may go into the SEC Champ Game without playing a ranked opponent.

O'Doul's anyone?
    Would you rather play an unranked LSU in the real Death Valley at night,,, or mighty unranked Wake Forest on the road at night?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Would you rather play an unranked LSU in the real Death Valley at night,,, or mighty unranked Wake Forest on the road at night?
    The place where Troy won last year?

Actually, Clemson is currently working on a home and home with LSU, so ........ain't scared.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

O'Doul's anyone?
    What ranked team will clemson play?
    A&M isn't ranked.
    6-6 with a new coach fsu?
    The mighty BC eagles you've already made excuses for possibly losing to?
    The gamecocks?

Maybe ya'll should share an O'doul's

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sheeet, Richt is gonna bring da U back. Willie Taggart 'cruitin lights out.
    ACC is skrong
    Cutcliff......Johnny Football spotted him 30 and still beat him

Honestly, Georgia runs the table and has to bama in a conference championship.....if they lose, do they get kept out of the 4.

O'Doul's anyone?
    Yea UGA has a weak schedule and it's not going to do them any favors. But let's be honest SEC east is weak as hell anyway and UGA will be in the sec championship either way

Now what's your excuse for Clemson not playing a ranked team all year?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

no excuse, just calling out the hypocrisy of a UGA fan calling out someone's strength of schedule.

no excuse, just calling out the hypocrisy of a UGA fan calling out someone's strength of schedule.
    You think Clemson would be willing to trade schedules with UGA?? You have to know that Clemson's path to the playoffs is easy every year.
    Do you not??
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    You think Clemson would be willing to trade schedules with UGA?? You have to know that Clemson's path to the playoffs is easy every year.
    Do you not??
    Somehow they don't. It's shocking

If you had to drive 4 hours to Pickens County to watch your team square off against Rutgers and Syracuse, you would become just as delusional in an attempt to justify that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    If you had to drive 4 hours to Pickens County to watch your team square off against Rutgers and Syracuse, you would become just as delusional in an attempt to justify that garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    And now without all the balloon excitement. At least there is still the bus rocking.

Musberger will take drunk at the Esso club and jack off to them drivk g around the stadium. Herby will kiss their ass because he doesnt want media looking at his beloved OSU and that shit storm