Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Longbeards

Funny how some folks are preoccupied with gay comments ain't it?

Back to the dead turkey pictures.

Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

What??? You didn't get that red gobbler mounted?? I don't care for mounts at all, but I would have mounted that one.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Turkey Hunting is a sport where grown men act like 2 yr olds, lose friends, cry about their birds, he cut me off this, he cut me off that..

It's a sport where law abiding citizens will trespass, a sport where adults make hand gestures attempting to resemble a gobbling Tom.. A sport where being sneaky ultimately makes your numbers go up..

I only do it because so many "turkey hunters" speak of it as to kill a good bird is an earth shattering, pre apocalyptic chain of events..

To me, turkey hunting is 45 days I can watch the sun come up with my brother and kill something coveted by many..

The End
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    What??? You didn't get that red gobbler mounted?? I don't care for mounts at all, but I would have mounted that one.
    I know where another bigger one is. How's that for a new come back?

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Turkey Hunting is a sport where grown men act like 2 yr olds, lose friends, cry about their birds, he cut me off this, he cut me off that..

It's a sport where law abiding citizens will trespass, a sport where adults make hand gestures attempting to resemble a gobbling Tom.. A sport where being sneaky ultimately makes your numbers go up..

I only do it because so many "turkey hunters" speak of it as to kill a good bird is an earth shattering, pre apocalyptic chain of events..

To me, turkey hunting is 45 days I can watch the sun come up with my brother and kill something coveted by many..

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Nice. Need a few to finish out the rest?

Some of these fellasmisunderstand spur envy. Reckon they never walked out to find this after killing two big toms. lol

Love me some long spurs. What the heck. A few years worth.

[URL=http://s64.photobucket.com/user/dcrow77/media/Picture526.jpg.html][/URL

Sons first morning hunt with me. Wasnt gonna disappoint him, poor jake.

Last edited by Savduck; 02-07-2014 at 07:38 PM.

I hear ya. Good job on the first hunt with your Son. Was that Dad with you in that old picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur hunter View Post
    Nice. Need a few to finish out the rest?
    The others ain't broke yet.

I hear ya. Good job on the first hunt with your Son. Was that Dad with you in that old picture?

Yep, 1990, on my birthday. My first long beard. Remington wingmaster 30 inch fixed modified barrel. Loaded with 2 3/4 remington duplex 4x6. Stomped that noggin. Last time i hunted with and killed with Dad until 20 years later to the date, on my birthday, we doubled. Pops is a disabled military vet. He can barely walk 50 yards in the woods due to nerve damage in his legs and he will black out sometimes.The next weekend i took my son for his first hunt. Funny thing is my first long beard with Dad was called with a box. The next turkeys i ever called in with a box was the two jakes we doubled on.

Yeah, I'm a veteran of over twenty years and Ill kill the piss out of a jake if the situation is special and not give a rats ass what others think

Last edited by Savduck; 02-07-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Great looking pictures Del!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Quote Originally Posted by Savduck View Post
    Yeah, I'm a veteran of over twenty years and Ill kill the piss out of a jake if the situation is special and not give a rats ass what others think

It ain't about the turkeys. It's the people you are with. Look at that picture again.

It ain't about the turkeys. It's the people you are with. Look at that picture again.

Yep....thats why jakes die from time to time.
    Last edited by Savduck; 02-07-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savduck View Post
    Yep....thats why jakes die from time to time.
    Sometimes a Jake ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time. I try not killing them, but in a situation like that one I would squeeze every time. Great picture and enjoy hunting with your dad, makes some of us jealous.

Hope to hunt with my child one day.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by davisd9; 02-07-2014 at 08:36 PM.
    Psalm 42:1 "As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

Let's see some more smashed faces.

Getting closer and closer to opening day.

Not sure if this bird is the one I was working or not. He came running in from the right, but the bird gobbling was in front of me. Did not see or hear another one after the shot.
    Last edited by DMP; 02-10-2014 at 12:48 PM.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by DMP View Post
    Let's see some more smashed faces.

Getting closer and closer to opening day.

Not sure if this bird is the one I was working or not. He came running in from the right, but the bird gobbling was in front of me. Did not see or hear another one after the shot.

I always enjoy your videos!

This place was better when Sperm Guzzla wasn't here......
    Last edited by GobblerHntr; 02-10-2014 at 01:56 PM.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

This forum is only for LONGBEARDS DongusD9 declared it so..... Now Squatty you quit farting around in here!

there's no fun it that
    You've got one life. Blaze on!