Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: People

Ooh wow!

This thread is good!

You won't find me in a trapping thread, nor celebrating before a kill.. my last trappings were with conibears years ago, and those killed right away. I'm not even sure how abortion was brought into this, nor those images. I don't think we needed those.

I just glanced over the original post, I find that as being tacky. It should be our job as hunters to want the cleanest and most ethical kill..

For those of you who cant make the leap, there are liberal women in our nation that would kill you and a human life that just happens to be taking up space in them for their own convenience while hounding the killing a a predator that would just assume kill all their cats for a meal, and when done eat your dog, and may eat your leg for dessert.

But it's ok!

They are corporate!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

We're discussing hunting ethics, don't turn everything into some wild political thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    For those of you who cant make the leap, there are liberal women in our nation that would kill you and a human life that just happens to be taking up space in them for their own convenience while hounding the killing a a predator that would just assume kill all their cats for a meal, and when done eat your dog, and may eat your leg for dessert.

But it's ok!

They are corporate!
    I dont really care about them either. Aint my kid or woman.

i thought wolves were elusive of engine sounds and smells, seems suspect to “accidentally run over” a wolf on an ATV- methinks it mustve been a captured animal or even a tamie woof

…… but the again we’ve seen stories here of “duck guides” run over their own retriever enroute to the pit….

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post

But it's ok!

They are corporate!
    Yeah. They're crazy too. But it has nothing to do with this conversation. Nobody is defending them. You are just saying people are because they know and believe it is in bad taste to traumatize and animal. You need help man.
    Last edited by willk; 04-09-2024 at 04:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Seriously, though. Who hasn’t been run over by a snowmobile?

I blame the lead paint some of yall ate at a young age.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

First, that guy is a major piece of shit. Silent Weapon and Fish if y’all are serious, your thinking on this is completely fucked up. I get what you’re saying Fish, but yes, he did do it out of order. Had he killed it and then drove it to the bar, their is no continued animal suffering and cruelty. Based on your prior posts alone I think you’re smart enough to know that and are maybe pulling the rope a dope here. SW, abortion has no place in this thread, but I also understand what you’re saying. However, ranchers rights have ZERO to do with torturing an animal. The fact that you raised animals then slaughtered them doesn’t mean shit and is irrelevant too. BUT I will say, to those of you who take pictures holding a duck by its bill in your mouth, or of a turkey with an empty shell crammed in its mouth or an empty Wild Turkey mini bottle, you’re being just as big a dumbass as this guy. Show some respect if not for the animal at least for yourself in not being a dumbass. And social media has DEFINITLEY caused this proliferation of bullshit with pics of animals.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Thank God you’re finally here. I have no idea how we got this far without your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I like killing critters. Killing critters isn't cruel. Taping one's mouth shut and hauling it around and stressing it out for a fucking laugh is. Period.
    This. Trashy
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I just wrapped a cat’s head in duct tape. All things considered, it went pretty well.

I've killed my share of creatures in my life. Showed some off, too. But it never even occurred to me to torment something for laughs before killing it. Even a rat. Good heart my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    i thought wolves were elusive of engine sounds and smells, seems suspect to “accidentally run over” a wolf on an ATV- methinks it mustve been a captured animal or even a tamie woof

…… but the again we’ve seen stories here of “duck guides” run over their own retriever enroute to the pit….
    They are rare legal and safe to kill. At least in that county!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

This thread has potential. 10?

A lot of people live under power lines…. Maybe that has something to do with it. Power lines and lead based paint chips….
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

A lot of huffin and puffin in this thread.

Speaking of people. Looks like 2th had some excitement in the 'hood yesterday...

https://www.fitsnews.com/2024/04/09/...uit-car-crash/