Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tennesee getting watered down boys, You betcha yours are coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    why am I pathetic- are you a muslim?
    Kill them all? Really man.... they are people too. If you got out more you would realize it.

And I highly doubt the site owners want that bigoted shot on this site.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    "...i saw a...group of...women...walking down the street.

shoot every one until they are eliminated
    Jesus just listen to yourself

What has become of humanity?

Depends on what these women look like and your choice of weaponry you plan to be "shooting" with!!!!

I mean there was a guy acting like a gorilla trying to "shoot" you have to be careful with these words. They can trick you up!

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    What are you guys going to wear?
    A HEX suit so they can't see me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    A HEX suit so they can't see me.

They'd still be able to see you dickhead.......HEC'S works on electromagnetic fields, not jedi mind trickery.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Kill them all? Really man.... they are people too. If you got out more you would realize it.

And I highly doubt the site owners want that bigoted shot on this site.
    they have already declared holy war on everyone that is not muslim and are killing people all over the world for not being muslim-all of the " non radicalized" muslims support them, they have fired the first half million shots in this war and it's time to return fire.
    If you can't realize the truth of what is going on worldwide- you are really a dumb fuck- and I feel sorry for you and your family because stupidity on that level is contagious

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    They'd still be able to see you dickhead.......HEC'S works on electromagnetic fields, not jedi mind trickery.
    No shit Ricky it was a joke.......

they have already declared holy war on everyone that is not muslim and are killing people all over the world for not being muslim-all of the " non radicalized" muslims support them, they have fired the first half million shots in this war and it's time to return fire.
    If you can't realize the truth of what is going on worldwide- you are really a dumb fuck- and I feel sorry for you and your family because stupidity on that level is contagious
    If you want to kill them all for simply being Muslim, then you are no better than they are. Listen, I don't want an influx of refugees or immigrants in general for that matter.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 08-24-2016 at 05:19 PM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

If you want to kill them all for simply being Muslim, then you are no better than they are. Listen, I don't want an influx of refugees or immigrants in general for that matter.
    Wouldn't bother me to see them wiped off the face of the earth.

we're still listening- where you going with that?

I don't want to kill them because they are muslim- I want to kill them because every one of them wants to kill all of us- except you.
    It's called self defense- just on a very large scale.

If they were fucking aliens from outer space, would you understand? or would you still want to hold their hand and sing kum-by-yah

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

We can thank Abraham for the Muslims. They are the progeny of Ishmael the illegitimate son of Abraham and the Egyptian handmaiden Hagar. God cursed Ishmael before he was born.

Abraham and Sarai (Sarah) tried to make sense of how he would become a progenitor of nations since after 10 years of living in Canaan, no child had been born. Sarai then offered her Egyptian handmaiden, Hagar, for Abraham to consort with so that he may have a child by her, as his wife. After Hagar found she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress, Sarai. Therefore, Sarai mistreated Hagar, and Hagar fled away. En route an angel spoke with Hagar at the fountain in the way to Shur. He instructed her to return and that her son would be "a wild ass of a man; his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren." She was told to call her son Ishmael. Hagar then called God who spoke to her "El-roi", ("Thou God seest me:" KJV). From that day, the well was called Beer-lahai-roi, ("The well of him that liveth and seeth me." KJV margin). She then did as she was instructed by returning to her mistress in order to have her child. Abraham was eighty-six years of age when Ishmael was born. (Genesis 16:4–16)
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

we're still listening- where you going with that?

I don't want to kill them because they are muslim- I want to kill them because every one of them wants to kill all of us- except you.
    It's called self defense- just on a very large scale.

If they were fucking aliens from outer space, would you understand? or would you still want to hold their hand and sing kum-by-yah

Just out of Curiosity, how many Muslims do you know? I hope you aren't raising any children with these same ideals.

There are good people in the world and there are bad people in the world. White, Black, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, it really doesn't matter. Hopefully this a pathetic troll and if not, it's equally pathetic that people want to jump on this bigot band wagon with you.
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

Quote Originally Posted by AH HOLY View Post
    Just out of Curiosity, how many Muslims do you know? I hope you aren't raising any children with these same ideals.

There are good people in the world and there are bad people in the world. White, Black, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, it really doesn't matter. Hopefully this a pathetic troll and if not, it's equally pathetic that people want to jump on this bigot band wagon with you.
    what ideals?
    self preservation?
    protecting myself and others from evil?
    fighting to win even if it means no quarter given to the enemy?
    being able to recognize what is evil in this world and also recognizing those that support them?

Were the germans all guilty of supporting, aiding and abetting the murdering of millions of Jews- Unless they fought against it, I say they were.

There is no bigotry here- I don't care what color or race they are- if they are participants or supporters of the muslims- they are the enemy and should be treated as such. Remember- they have declared war on the rest of humanity.
    They are a plague on the earth and should be eradicated just like smallpox.

I must reason that since you are against stopping them, that you approve of their beliefs and actions.

How many muslims do I know? none- because I choose not to- every one of them supports what the extremist are doing or they would rise up and stop it.
    Just because your muslin co worker publicly acts friendly doesn't mean they don't wish you dead. Remember many that live here publicly cheered on 9-11, and the rest cheered privately.

8 years of political correctness and muslin support being forced down out throats by the muslims and liberals in out govt have brought this once great country to it's knees and empowered the rise of muslim extremism worldwide

what ideals?
    self preservation?
    being able to recognize what is evil in this world and also recognizing those that support them?

Were the germans all guilty of supporting, aiding and abetting the murdering of millions of Jews- Unless they fought against it, I say they were.

There is no bigotry here- I don't care what color or race they are- if they are participants or supporters of the muslims- they are the enemy and should be treated as such. Remember- they have declared war on the rest of humanity.

I must reason that since you are against stopping them, that you approve of their beliefs and actions.

How many muslims do I know? none- because I choose not to- every one of them supports what the extremist are doing or they would rise up and stop it.
    Just because your muslin co worker publicly acts friendly doesn't mean they don't wish you dead. Remember many that live here publicly cheered on 9-11, and the rest cheered privately.

8 years of political correctness and muslin support being forced down out throats by the muslims and liberals in out govt have brought this once great country to it's knees and empowered the rise of muslim extremism worldwide
    Go find a recruiter. All of the services need people that are smart and not obese.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    No shit Ricky it was a joke.......

Don't be messing with the HECS!!!!

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

what ideals?
    self preservation?

All I see is ignorant cowardice

Quote Originally Posted by DUCKBLINDNESS View Post
    So, smart brave one, how many are you putting up at your house?

Radical islamists have killed many Muslims that don't believe in the radicalism. As it pertains to current events, there have been more Muslim's than Christians murdered by the radicals.
    There are many people of the Muslim faith in the middle east fighting radical Islam.

Don't get me wrong, Islam in general and the culture of the middle east is not compatible with the Constitution and belief systems of the USA.
    I'm just going to resist the urge to paint with such broad strokes.

Either way. I'm fine with America having 0 Muslims within our borders

Quote Originally Posted by DUCKBLINDNESS View Post
    he's exactly like the radical muslims that he claims to hate.

muslims are fighting and killing isis in syria and iraq every day right now. the kurds in turkey are especially bringing the heat.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.