Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Memory ?

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    malware and too many programs running at startup are the first step in diagnosing a slow pc.
    I agree but it goes hand-in-hand with deteremining if the CPU or the Disk is the limiting factor.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Managed entire school district for 8 years of my career, server, network infrastructure, cool, and yes 3000 + workstations with maybe 1 or two low level techs assisting. I'd say in addition to higher level administration, I know the quickest way to diagnose slow pc issues. Ccie written passed, lab coming up soon, so keep talking out of ur ass.

Hate to keep responding to gayness, but bitches try to call u out, gotta defend.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Cool was spose to say voip, but autocorrect got me
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

My pee pee is bigger than all yalls.
    "The education of a man is never completed until he dies." -Robert E. Lee

Managed entire school district for 8 years of my career, server, network infrastructure, cool, and yes 3000 + workstations with maybe 1 or two low level techs assisting. I'd say in addition to higher level administration, I know the quickest way to diagnose slow pc issues. Ccie written passed, lab coming up soon, so keep talking out of ur ass.

Hate to keep responding to gayness, but bitches try to call u out, gotta defend.
    Man with all those qualifications you are scary. And I know many Tech Directors, the one thing they do well is hold a title.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 03-29-2012 at 04:59 PM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Man with all those qualifications you are scary. And I know many Tech Directors, the one thing they do well is hold a title.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Best

Thread

Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Best

Bread

Ever

FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    And I know plenty of incompetent twits, the one thing they know how to do is bash others to make themselves feel as smart as competent people . Whatever floats your boat nancy.
    -Samuel Adams

I'm getting lightheaded from all the gayness in here. I'm out.

Thanks to XGHail for being a decent fellow after our first disagreement/misunderstanding. And Rubberhead as always good peeps.
    -Samuel Adams

School district huh? The largest users of ghost and deep freeze out there... i also question your management abilities. If you were worth a shit you would know how many techs you had working for you and wouldnt have to use the word maybe.
    I cant say much about computers though, i just got a lucky break at best buy and they moved me from pc sales to geek squad.

And I know plenty of incompetent twits, the one thing they know how to do is bash others to make themselves feel as smart as competent people . Whatever floats your boat nancy.
    Obviously, you know one really well. Anyone that tells someone to remove everything from msconfig has not been around the block enough times.

Quote Originally Posted by millero View Post
    Obviously, you know one really well. Anyone that tells someone to remove everything from msconfig has not been around the block enough times.
    ok junior. (imagine me patting you on the top of the head)
    Last edited by everlast; 03-30-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    -Samuel Adams

School district huh? The largest users of ghost and deep freeze out there... i also question your management abilities. If you were worth a shit you would know how many techs you had working for you and wouldnt have to use the word maybe.
    I cant say much about computers though, i just got a lucky break at best buy and they moved me from pc sales to geek squad.
    don't use ghost or deep freeze. we use windows system policies to do what most districts use deep freeze for. We do image a good bit though. I say maybe, because it varies depending on funding. ass clown.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    NERD FIGHT!!!!!

Catdaddy...I know enough about a computer to turn it on, and make smart ass comments on the keyboard.

If you are running McAfee, even I know that it is a resource hog.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

don't use ghost or deep freeze. we use windows system policies to do what most districts use deep freeze for. We do image a good bit though. I say maybe, because it varies depending on funding. ass clown.
    lol. funding? youre talking about education. everything is half price for you guys. if you cant do it with the loads of money that you guys get and the giveaway pricing that you get, there is obviously something wrong. but i'm glad to know ghosting and imaging arent synonymous to your low level technician mentality.

Last edited by XHailGC; 03-30-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XHailGC View Post

slimer > ghost

slimer > ghost
    Tru that!

boy you will just try to find anything to make yourself feel smart. ghost is a imaging software, we don't use ghost, we do image. I realize they are the same. Feel better? Try to manage thousands of machines without imaging. as for funding, we get equipment cheaper thru various programs, not necessarily manpower.

You seem to have some inferiority complex you may need to have checked out. The need to try and make yourself feel smarter than others. Was your daddy a bit overbearing? Or did he sneak into your room at night and touch you in your special place? Either way, you are lacking, and should probably have that looked in to.
    -Samuel Adams