Page 92 of 133 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2648

Thread: Atlanta Braves

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Dodgers suck. Not really sad that baseball season is over.....
    you sure are an Angry Elf in your old age

thanks for that link. well said!

Like, it’s been an incredible run — game in, game out. It’s been so many different guys stepping up in so many different moments. It’s been us getting MVP–type seasons from Albies and Riley. It’s been Soler legitimately carrying us for stretches. It’s been Freddie taking Hader deep to send us to the NLCS. It’s been Adrianza coming through with that pinch-hit double.… then Eddie hitting the bomb that changed everything. It’s been Matzek, in an elimination game, giving us two of the most ridiculous shutdown innings you’ll ever see. It’s been Will slamming the door on some of the best lineups in baseball. It’s been Dansby flashing the glove to get that final out. It’s been the entire pitching staff, frankly.
    gave me chills.
    mother $*@&ers gonna beat the astros.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

There is no telling how many times in the past I exclaimed "I can't stand fkn Joc Pederson" when he was playing for the Dodgers and Cubs.

Now that he is a Brave, and I have gotten to see him daily on and off the field, I think he is an incredible ball player and locker room presence.

Really glad the Braves have him!
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    There is no telling how many times in the past I exclaimed "I can't stand fkn Joc Pederson" when he was playing for the Dodgers and Cubs.

Now that he is a Brave, and I have gotten to see him daily on and off the field, I think he is an incredible ball player and locker room presence.

Really glad the Braves have him!
    I used to say the same thing about that Amish Jew , Dallas Keuchel.

Naw , I didn’t, Fuck that guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Good start

Default Atlanta Braves

Morton has a broken fibula. Out for the series.
    Last edited by Tater; 10-26-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Morton has a broken fibula. Out for the series.
    Well dang

Not good

Need 3 more wins

soler set the stage. pretty incredible to me since he hasnt seen live pithing in a couple weeks.
    the Astros starting pitcher was sweating like he took three adderall and a line of coke. reminded me of that video of the dude pitching on acid.
    freeman is still a joy to watch.
    albies made a great play in the first.
    altuve is another little short fucker that can play.
    morton pitched on a broken fibula for a few batters.
    i fell asleep when jackson started pitching.
    We really are just a few plays away from being great. Get some innings out of some starting pitchers and keep the bats swinging and we damn sure will make a series out of this.
    as an aside, its kinda nice just watching the braves all year and not sportscenter. I hardly know any of the astros so I aint scared of them at all.
    Go Braves!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Fried won't lose tonight. Go back to Atlanta up 2-0 and win this thing at Cox/Aaron field. Home field advantage is real for the Braves. The Games are sold out - standing room only and the Battery will be packed too. It's gonna be loud and fun to watch.

One game at a time sweet Jesus. Chop on!!!
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I like Soler and Joc. They were both Cubs and are ballers for sure.

Unfortunately Soler just never hit it like he was expected to. He always had the power but couldn't get his average up and hit in the clutch so Cubs traded him cause they frankly had better players available. Not playing every day certainly didn't help any. Watched him go to the Royals and start most games where he developed and got better. Now that he's with Atlanta, I still like to watch him play. He's so strong but has learned to hit with a little more consistency. Hope he keeps it up.

Joc is easy to hate cause he's so good. He was on a 1 yr deal with the Cubs anyway, so at least they got something for him in return. Hated to see him go but glad he landed where he did.

I'd like to see Atlanta win it all and really stick it to MLB for that little trick they pulled with the All Star game. Despite being a Cubs fan there was always that connection to the Braves with that minor league team that was here when I was growing up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Very interested to see who Snitker grabs for Morton. I like Touki or Strider.

Need fried to eat up some innings tonight and keep Chavez off the mound hopefully.

Excited for my first trip to Truist Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    soler set the stage. pretty incredible to me since he hasnt seen live pithing in a couple weeks.
    His at bat vs the dodgers was a very good at bat, fouled some pitches then got that hit. That gave me a pretty good feeling about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Enjoy !!! You won't be disappointed! Should be a great night to be there. Take some warm gear. It will be chilly.

Quote Originally Posted by swampknob View Post
    Very interested to see who Snitker grabs for Morton. I like Touki or Strider.

Need fried to eat up some innings tonight and keep Chavez off the mound hopefully.

Excited for my first trip to Truist Friday.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Chop on!
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

"I'd like to see Atlanta win it all and really stick it to MLB for that little trick they pulled with the All Star game."

This. From Willyworm above.

And more reasons to see them win.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

You can tell Braves fans are comprised of UGA fans and Clem fans…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?