Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Attn Coots

**he said waffler**

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I'll take the chick's to cover the spread whatever it may be.

Let me know how much you wanna wager.
    That's not what you said. You said chickens by three td's. Won't happen!

its sad when clemson could have lost against VA, and carolina and still get a bcs bowl with 5 losses. acc sucks dick!

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    its sad when clemson could have lost against VA, and carolina and still get a bcs bowl with 5 losses. acc sucks dick!

Looks like weve got another fucking genius on our hands boys. Pulling for his big brothers in the SEC. How sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

What is sad is that USC has won only 2 of the last 12 meetings against Clemson. Quit worrying about who Clemson has and will play, that has no bearing on this game, OBVIOUSLY, LOOK AT THIS FIRST SENTENCE.

This makes no sense. Any team in any conference "could" lose to their opponents on any given week. So, by the meaning of your own comment every conference in the nation "sucks dick!"... that would include the MIGHTY MIGHTY SEC.

Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

It's sad when the chickens couldn't beat themselves out of a wet paper bag, so they have to rely on the reputation of their conference in order to talk trash.. A reputation which they've done nothing to contribute to, but have taken plenty away from. Have fun finishing 5th in the sec east, behind Kentucky.

This makes no sense. Any team in any conference "could" lose to their opponents on any given week. So, by the meaning of your own comment every conference in the nation "sucks dick!"... that would include the MIGHTY MIGHTY SEC. __________________

With 5 losses .....dont think so. I agree we have done nothing in the sec and clemson has owned our ass. but clemson always chokes just like we do! In the biggest of games they will find a way to lose!

This makes no sense. Any team in any conference "could" lose to their opponents on any given week. So, by the meaning of your own comment every conference in the nation "sucks dick!"... that would include the MIGHTY MIGHTY SEC. __________________

With 5 losses .....dont think so. I agree we have done nothing in the sec and clemson has owned our ass. but clemson always chokes just like we do! In the biggest of games they will find a way to lose!
    you might be the dumbest person to post on this site... and thats saying a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

So you've bought into Steve Superior's logic that a division title is more improtant than the Clemson game?

Yes I have - you're an idiot. Ya'll cannot come close to a division crown - in your own words, you choke. Clemson has proven this year (see Miami Game) that they don't "always choke".

No, I think the Clemson game is more important. - so you admit its a big game - probably the biggest for a marginal team like USuC. However, Clemson has "owned your A#@". Therefore Clemson doesn't "always choke".

Either way, you miss the dismal condition of Carolina Football.

Bottom line, your losing tradition isn't going to change any time soon. Especially not 11/28/2009. Despite the years and years of highly ranked classes and Hall of Fame coaches, the Coots do "always choke". On that you were correct, but since we own your A#@, logic would dictate that we do not.

Chicken curse or just bad luck, you decide.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

LMFAO... playing USC is not Clemson's biggest game of the season. Don't understand your 5 loss strategy because Clemson only has 3. I guess you are assuming they lose the rest of the season, but while possible is not likely because remember Clemson hasn't played USC yet.

in the last 15 years what has clemson done? so--they beat us...ALOT! but what about all those talented clemson teams that lose to the marylands, etc. those clemson teams that SHOULD have won titles!? in that aspect clemson has CHOKED! the way I see it this game in recent years has never really had national importance for either team really! for recruiting and bragging rights this game is big! I will give clemson respect when they actually win the acc championship(recently)! until then well.......chokers!

in the last 15 years what has clemson done? so--they beat us...ALOT! but what about all those talented clemson teams that lose to the marylands, etc. those clemson teams that SHOULD have won titles!? in that aspect clemson has CHOKED! the way I see it this game in recent years has never really had national importance for either team really! for recruiting and bragging rights this game is big! I will give clemson respect when they actually win the acc championship(recently)! until then well.......chokers!
    lol, go cocks.

in the last 15 years what has clemson done? so--they beat us...ALOT!
    sig worthy boys.

the same question could be asked of carolina.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I'll admit it .... the gamecocks do choke. the orange crush at the end of the year= we lose. against clemson= we lose. I can't really talk crap historically. All I know is that saturday I'm gonna be loud cheering for my team to kick clemson's ass. I know clemson's favored and I know they have a good defense. But for this week i am enemies with anything orange! so.......fuck the tigers!

I'll admit it .... the gamecocks do choke. the orange crush at the end of the year= we lose. against clemson= we lose. I can't really talk crap historically. All I know is that saturday I'm gonna be loud cheering for my team to kick clemson's ass. I know clemson's favored and I know they have a good defense. But for this week i am enemies with anything orange! so.......fuck the tigers!
    Well, seems pretty clear that you have completely contradicted yourself from your original post.

I never said we don't choke!

No you said that Clemson will have 5 losses, indicating they lose their last 2 games, 1 of which will be against USC...BTW aint happnin' partner... So with that being said you also state that Clemson is dominant over USC in past years AND you admit Clemson has a better chance of winning this year than Carolina does. So, you do contradict yourself by first thinking Carolina will beat Clemson (your 5 loss post if you are not following me) then you say that Clemson will be more likely to win against USC. Not to mention your apparent Cock pride and arrogance talking about how Clemson chokes all the time (not saying that CU has not choked in a game), then admitting that Carolina chokes too. I am just wondering what your point is, should have worded previous post differently, but I do enjoy a good internet college football debate.

I never said they will have 5 losses. I said if they had lost to virginia then usc.....they would then possibly be in a BCS game with 5 losses. my point is that while clemson does kick our ass they also lately never live up to expectations. They have had a big weapon(cj) and he still don't have an ACC championship! We (usc) are getting in more talent then in the past...if USC can get that "star" player on offense and get even a mediocre line with garcia and what we have on defense we will become better then the "mediocre" south carolina. maybe sec champs in the next few years...just maybe.