Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if?

Default What if?

Glenn sent me this story a few weeks ago. I got it and read it as I was waiting in the lab area at Hollingsworth Cancer Center at MUSC. It’s worth a read for anyone dealing with or knows someone with cancer. Thanks Glenn.

https://www.mycancerstory.rocks/sing...1KUCxGXMMW0bDg

I’ve learned a lot about cancers and especially GBM in the las 4 months. We’ve gone through a craniotomy, recovery, OT/PT, 6 weeks of Chemoradiation 5 days a week to Mt. P/MUSC and back to PI and now we have an MRI on Thursday. The following Monday we go to MUSC for a follow up and Tuesday to Duke to begin the clinical trial.

Things I’ve learned are cancer loves sugar and glucose, that’s what contrasts are and what makes tumors glow. Then there are holistic medicines like FECO, CBD, Boswells Serrata, Curcumin, Tumeric and the list goes on and on. I’ve also compiled an entire 3” 3 ring binder on studies showing that constant exposure to non-ionized radiation is linked and causes cancer by interrupting the long strand DNA division and causing mutations. I’ve learned that most cancers have a viral aspect that all of us carry in our bodies and normally are benign until the mutation starts, then they try to kill the host.

What if the cure(s) for this disease are already with us? God has given us the keys and I dare say knowledge, the problem is that curing it puts a lot of people out of work. The average survival for GBM is 14-16 months from diagnosis with less than 5% making it to 5 years and this depends on a lot of factors. I’ve met and communicated with many survivors that are 10, 15, 20 years or longer. One thing all of them have in common is their faith.

And yes, cancer sucks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This thread on the Rivals Main Board contains some success stories using this treatment.
    https://forums.rivals.com/threads/if...s-hope.822444/

Some interesting stuff for sure.

Still praying for y'all, SD.

I've wondered when you see dignitaries and or "so called important people" how they manage to stay alive for so long.

One has to wonder if they do not receive some sort of better health care than we common folks.

Thing about all the folks you know, out of that bunch someone has cancer, or has died from cancer.

It seems disproportionate to the amount of dignitaries and or attention whores that live on and on....no mention of cancer.

Why is that?

Been praying for break through for you guys.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Some interesting stuff for sure.

Still praying for y'all, SD.
    The day after you sent that to me, there were about 4 different articles that were posted on GBM Facebook pages talking about the Febendazole drugs and how people that are looking for something/anything tried them and their tumors started shrinking or PET scans showed their cancers were gone. The problem with brain tumors is the blood/brain barrier, none of the stories relate to that. I’d be at Tractor Supply buying it by the case if I knew it would do the job and we wouldn’t be kicked out of the CT. Right now, the plan with Duke is the best option.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I wish that my mother had the opportunity to try the Febendazole therapy had she wanted to try it.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

Lost a dear friend to brain cancer yesterday, been tugging at my heart and mind all day.
    He was a good dude and loved to hunt and fish.
    He left Hatteras and moved to Denver years ago and was a legendary weed grower for several large legal grow corporation out there.
    He was the KRT of weed growing
    His father was a very prominent NC criminal attorney, with a few high profile criminal cases that made it to crime novels.
    RIP Don!
    Cancer really really does suck.
    11742729_1151617518197739_333419503676003024_n.jpg
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-07-2019 at 12:15 AM.

Praying for you and your bride Salty. Sorry y’all are having to go through this

Prayers here from me. Stay strong
    Home Of :

HRCH HR SHR Sunstar's Gigi The Boss's Daughter MH

Sunstar's Lookout 4 Miz Azie
    Sunstar's The Pro-Zak Attack

WWW.sunstarsduckdogs.com

How is your wife doing?

I need to recant my earlier statement.

There is Joe Bidens son.

But other than that almost all of the "important" people live into their late 80's early 90's all with really good quality of life might I add.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I've wondered when you see dignitaries and or "so called important people" how they manage to stay alive for so long.

One has to wonder if they do not receive some sort of better health care than we common folks.

Thing about all the folks you know, out of that bunch someone has cancer, or has died from cancer.

It seems disproportionate to the amount of dignitaries and or attention whores that live on and on....no mention of cancer.

Why is that?

Been praying for break through for you guys.
    I know you have not thought this through; however, C####R does not give a damn about money or prestige. If money could make you cancer free, then Tiger Woods Dad and Microsoft Co-founder Paul Allen would still be alive. Paul Allen was worth over $21 billion when he died earlier this year and that is after giving away tens of billions before. Tiger Woods would have won 20+ majors by now had his Dad lived. I know you did not mean harm by it, but just know there is no privileged class that is immune or has a secret cure. If there is, money cannot buy it. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

COntinued prayers Salty
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

I hate the dang thing. I’ve lost good friends and family.

And I do not want to come across in any way but genuine in what I was saying.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Thanks for the post Salty. We continue to pray for you and your wife.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    How is your wife doing?
    She’s good. She’s gotten most of her hand back, seems to get more dexterity every day. She was pretty fatigued for about 10 days after radiation ended but worked 30hrs last week and will do 40 this week. We have a MRI Thursday AM and follow up at MUSC on Monday, then Duke Tuesday to start the CT.

Taking things day by day and trying to enjoy every day the Good Lord gives us. Thanks for asking.

Amen and answer to prayers

May a God continue to heal her and may you keep up your strength
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

My wife has had 3 different kinds of cancer Salty including breast cancer so I am with you. It takes a toll on everbody. Prayers to yall.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    She’s good. She’s gotten most of her hand back, seems to get more dexterity every day. She was pretty fatigued for about 10 days after radiation ended but worked 30hrs last week and will do 40 this week. We have a MRI Thursday AM and follow up at MUSC on Monday, then Duke Tuesday to start the CT.

Taking things day by day and trying to enjoy every day the Good Lord gives us. Thanks for asking.
    Sounds encouraging, prayers work.
    My 82 year old mom was diagnosed with cancer 4 weeks ago.
    She was caught by surprise, she was very active, and in great mental and physical shape.
    She is doing radiation Mon-Fri for 5 weeks. Doctors said the chemo would kill her at her age.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I hate the dang thing. I’ve lost good friends and family.

And I do not want to come across in any way but genuine in what I was saying.
    I get what you were saying. It only makes sense they have access to resources (treatments, experimental drugs, being able to jump on a jet and go to leading research facilities, etc.) the average person doesn't.
    I have no doubt, their financial resources can extent their life expectancy with the disease but not cure anything.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-07-2019 at 04:13 PM.