Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else get this email from DNR

Default Did anyone else get this email from DNR

New draw hunts hunting opportunity for people not selected for DNR draw hunts

Anybody in here know more info

52980C64-D203-40A1-891B-09F52EBD09BF.jpg
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

Yep. Just read it. No comment at this time
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Whatcha wanna bet that some private land owners have figure out a way to get SCDNR to fund they’re duck crop planting in trade for a “private land draw duck hunt”.

Shhh

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Whatcha wanna bet that some private land owners have figure out a way to get SCDNR to fund they’re duck crop planting in trade for a “private land draw duck hunt”.

I mean if SCDNR is willing to pay...
    USCG Cutterman

No

Man, I dream of hunting some of our states great duck impoundments. The number of green heads they kill proves private land hunters really have it figured out. Hopefully this is true!
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I got drawn for jabs place
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Let us know how that works out for you. SimpleMan will shoot you on sight...

And he's not even paid. He does it for the thrill

One of the boys running it used to work at camp woodie. I do not know any landowners involved but I also have heard very little about it.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    One of the boys running it used to work at camp woodie. I do not know any landowners involved but I also have heard very little about it.
    And he is a stand up guy. You can take that to the bank.
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    This statement leads to some pretty entertaining mental picture scenarios
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Don’t know him but I think he is short with Vienna fingers and sells tents
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

My first thought is someone got some greased palms to have a way around their two bird limit. I hope im wrong and that its legit for the enhancement of availible land for the public duck hunter in SC. With old wielieki in on it, i have my doubts
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I got that email. Didn’t really look at the website or details of it yet. Seems they are doing the same thing with the adult draws that they do with the youth draws

let me just make sure I am following this correctly....
    The DNR has teamed up with a group of private landowners to allow people who dont get drawn to have other opportunities to hunt ducks (on said private lands) and you people are bitching?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    let me just make sure I am following this correctly....
    The DNR has teamed up with a group of private landowners to allow people who dont get drawn to have other opportunities to hunt ducks (on said private lands) and you people are bitching?
    that's correct.......we here on SCducks are conspiracy theorists and we see collusion between a State agency and powerful, private corn pond shooters.

Look at it this way, it gives folks on here an opportunity to help eliminate tame, live decoys, embrace this opportunity boys and "Cut em!"

Is this just a filler opportunity and folks keep accruing their preference points for CAT 1 hunts?
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

and some will flock to sign up like a homeless person given a free lottery ticket. The very few hunting opportunities john q public gets on a rich guys land compared to whatever "benefit" the private landowner and gubmnt officials end up getting will be ridiculously skewed.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

agreed
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.