Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice: Benefit Raffle Beretta Shotgun

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Notice: Benefit Raffle Beretta Shotgun

OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP! ONE OF OUR DEDICATED MEMBERS, REBEL YELL, NEEDS OUR HELP.

I've seen what the members of SCDucks can accomplish when they put their minds, money and sweat to it. The work you folks have done and the donations you've made to the Flyway Foundation, Duck Run, and other conservation works have all been very successful because of your drive to help. Now one of our own needs you, let's don't let him down.

Rebel Yell's (Wiley's) six month old nephew Garrison is seriously ill with a rare disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. This is a very bad disease that's usually terminal within 2 years. Garrison is Rebel Yell's younger brother Leon's son. Leon and his wife have managed to get Garrison into a clinical trial in Ohio. They will be traveling back and forth from South Carolina to Ohio quite a bit to carry Garrison to the hospital there.

A disease of this severity and magnitude is hard on the parents, not only emotionally, but also financially. So lets help them out as much as we possibly can. Pull out your billfolds or checkbooks and spread the word outside of SCDucks to all your families and friends. Let's show how much we care and how much we can help, plus you may also win some great prizes!

This is Rebel Yell's plea for help to the members here at SCDucks...

"Fellas, as some of you may know, my six month old nephew has been diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy. His mother has quit her job and the medical bills are beginning to add up. To help my brother's family out, we (myself and several family friends) are raffling off a Beretta Xtrema2. We are asking for a donation of $20.00. The winner will be drawn on December 13th. The winner does not need to be present to win.

***Oyster Roast, Blue Grass Band & Drawings***

Why draw for the gun on December 13th?

Because, on that night we are having a benefit bluegrass pickin', beer drinkin' and an oyster roast. Entry to the bluegrass show will be $25 which will include entry into a door prize drawing and all of the oysters and beer you want (or 'til we run out). Other smaller raffles will be going on at the same time. Some of the items to be included in the drawing/raffles include:

1. Winchester Model 94 30-30
    2. A weekend in a beachfront house on Hilton Head
    3. A weekend in a cottage on Kiawah
    4.?
    5.?
    And more prizes to be added...

The blugrass pickin' will take place at our hunting club in Saluda County, very close to the Greenwood County line. We will have lotsa oysters, multiple kegs of beer and some good music. I hope we don't run out of beer and the rain stays away. Bring a chair and help this child's family out.

My nephew's updated webpage - http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/garrisonmurph

The band's, Split Rail, website - http://splitrailbluegrass.com/

If you want a raffle ticket for the shotgun or want to come have a cold beer with us and listen to some bluegrass, just shoot me a pm.

Thanks for all of you help and prayers,
    Wiley"

where can we buy raffle tickets for the gun?

PM Rebel Yell.

Click here and see if this works...Rebel Yell
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thanks for the help Merg!

The only thing I can say is that if you like traditional bluegrass, this group is top notch. 25 bucks just to see them is worth it. I've seen 'em many times. They played my funeral, er uh wedding, several years ago. The banjo picker is a close friend of the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    RY-you are a killer. plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Rebel Yell has killed more shit than small pox!
    Stripa Swipa > Ron Jeremy

How close to McCormick is your hunt club?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

PM and prayers sent Reb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

PM sent to bitesize and feetdown

Big Brother - there ain't nothin' close to McCormick, but I'd say 30-45 mins, it's a coupla miles off of 178 right on the Saluda/Greenwood county line. I'm trying to find it on a mapping website so I can post a link

Listening to bluegrass, floating beer kegs, and shucking oysters...ima need a place to bunk up close. I got shelter in McC...sounds like it is close enough.

Would love to come out and support...checking the calendar.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I got some of the tickets from Wiley if any one wants to pick some up around the Rock Hill area. PM me if interested.

all PM's answered, thanks fellas

flockknocker, better bring yo ass to Saluda

Not quite sure how I missed this but count me there. If by some violent act of nature or work I cannot make it I'll make sure the money is there.

I don't need another gun. Don't clean the ones I've got. You let me know when and where to send the check and keep the thunder stick to defend yourself from your Gov't and Demoncrats.

RY,
    You know I'm in!! I'll be glad to help in way I can, I'll see if I can donate up something also!! I'll see if I can bring a crew with me.

If you get me some tickets Rebel I'll be glad to try a sell them at the store since I seem to be stuck up there every Saturday. Do they have to be present to win? I'm sure Darren won't mind, but I'll double check at lunch today.

Not quite sure how I missed this but count me there. If by some violent act of nature or work I cannot make it I'll make sure the money is there.

I don't need another gun. Don't clean the ones I've got. You let me know when and where to send the check and keep the thunder stick to defend yourself from your Gov't and Demoncrats.

go pick up Simple, and Chap, and anyone else from the greater Sparkle City metro area and come have a beverage wid me

dukhunter - tix on the way, flockknocker will have them in the a.m.

Quote Originally Posted by dukhuntr View Post
    If you get me some tickets Rebel I'll be glad to try a sell them at the store since I seem to be stuck up there every Saturday. Do they have to be present to win? I'm sure Darren won't mind, but I'll double check at lunch today.
    Not sure...but I think I heard RY's dad say you don't have to be present to win the raffle. Rebel yell can confirm if I'm right.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Not sure...but I think I heard RY's dad say you don't have to be present to win the raffle. Rebel yell can confirm if I'm right.

Correct - You do not have to be present to win the Beretta, please give us a good phone number.

BUT, YOU DO have to be present to win any of the other stuff.

I'm there. I'll see if I can round up a few more. PM sent.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I call shotgun, you gotta drive!!

Shweet, got a DD.

I'll drive.

You're gettin to be an awful lot like Candor. Y'all been hangin out a bunch, haven't ya??
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

snicker sniff.

May see if that big tall brunette wants to come.

Break her in right.