Thread: Found some trail cameras

Default Found some trail cameras

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Buy me one
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Hope these work more than 6 months for you. I bought 2 last year and one worked about 2 months and wouldn't even power up after that. The other dies before the end of Deer Season. I reached out to StealthCam Tech Support, got 3 stupid emails(basically you should change the batteries), and then have heard nothing from them. I recently reached out about the 2nd one hoping they would do something, but alas, you bought that 13 months ago and it's out of warranty. StealhCam SUX! I bought annual packages and asked for my money back since they didn't work for 8 months, and they replied, sorry.

Plus they are $14.00/month for Unlimited Photos, more than anyone else.

I've never had a StealthCam last an entire season.

I'm on my 4th year with the $30 Walmart specials. Batteries last until after summer and quality is just fine. Unless you want the cell cameras for real-time alerts, I don't see any reason to spend more.

with half the packaging in another language I'd be skeptical

For the past two years, I’ve bought a pack of stealth cams (2 for $99). Ordered one from Sams and one from TSC.
    I’m very happy with them for the money
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Saw some $30 cameras at Academy and if you pair it with a spypoint cell link you could have a cellular Camera for under $90.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I have one stealth running. Third year. The date and time won’t save but it works. SPYPOINT sucks donkey balls and I wont buy another one. Brownings are on year 4 and 5. We just ordered three more brownings.
    Go Tigers!!!

Costco has the best return policy in the business. If it breaks in 3 months or 3 years you can take it back. No questions asked.

What kind of trouble are y'all having with spypoints? Mine has been in the woods since last September with no issues. The pictures are grainy, and the temp is always about 10° off but other than that it's fine. I was thinking about getting two more. Which cell camera is better in the same price range?

Quote Originally Posted by socoz71 View Post
    What kind of trouble are y'all having with spypoints? Mine has been in the woods since last September with no issues. The pictures are grainy, and the temp is always about 10° off but other than that it's fine. I was thinking about getting two more. Which cell camera is better in the same price range?
    My first one quit sending me pics. I updated it, still won’t send pics. It works I guess. My second one won’t connect to signal. Won’t take a pic or anything. Waste of $100 each.
    Go Tigers!!!