View Poll Results: Have you gotten the vaccine?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

109 36.33%
  • No

191 63.67%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you gotten the vax poll

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I know two relatively young guys age fortyish that have been on oxygen now for two months. Crazy as hell not to get the shot in my opinion.
    one of my coworkers go the flu and died in 2015. How hard do you think it would be to convince the public that there was a world wide pandemic if they took every single case of the flu, and every death that was related or not, but the flu was present, and put it in a 24/7 news cycle? Aaaaannnd kept a running count of the total number of deaths vs breaking them up into "seasons"? Aaaannnd gave no treatment protocol when people tested positive, just sent them home to quarantine until they had to be admitted and it was so progressed that it was touch and go whether they could be saved? Aaaannnddd went on campaigns to hide proven effective early treatments?

Doesn't matter if the vaccine helps avoid it or not, I won't participate in the orchestrated shenanigans. I'll take my chances.
    Last edited by everlast; 03-11-2021 at 12:06 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Got the VJJ shot on Monday 3/8/21. Felt like crap on Tuesday. Slept for about 20 hours. I had a dull headache, chills and no energy. Woke up about 3 am Wednesday morning feeling fine.
    Kill big, kill often

DUCKMAN is offline Moderator - Traveling Duck Assasin

Pfizer - both shots - no side effects. By June 30 - no shots - no fly!!!
    DUCKMAN<br /><br />\"If you love waterfowl - support DU and the Flyway Foundation!!\"

I really don’t give a dang if somebody else takes it or not. I just won’t be the person in the hospital for a damn month because I didn’t take the vaccine. It sad that some of you feel this is a scam, I just hope you or your family doesn’t get deadly sick with this shit!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCKMAN View Post
    Pfizer - both shots - no side effects. By June 30 - no shots - no fly!!!
    Yep. All of that is coming. No cruises, no school for your kids, no planes, employer mandated..etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My work is working on offering it. No plan to take it, now if if they allow me to get rid of this damn mask, i might consider.
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

Yup, The Pfizer shots. First shot just soreness at the injection site. The second shot also soreness at injection site but just felt tired for about 24 hours but that cleared up. MY 86 year old mom lives with us and just want to safeguard about bringing it to the house. I am also a first responder and have a lot of public contact.

Has anyone with the vaccine noticed new thought patterns once the tracking chip is activated?

I am as soon my doctors signs off. I take a biological and we caring for my dad with lung cancer. I take a flu shot too. I had my kids vaccinated. Modern medicine has saved my life. I don't check under the bed for big gov at night they tell you upfront what they are doing.

No but trying to schedule now.

Got my first shot yesterday , moderna

Second schedule for 4/7

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Yes
    Pfizer
    No side effects at all with either dose.
    same
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Got it in December, no issues from it. Had Covid though.

Got the first one, second scheduled for Easter Sunday. Moderna. Wonder what they will do about kids?????

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    That goes both ways though. Wanting an extra 94.5% of vaccine protection against a 99.5% survivable virus....
    do you know the long term neurological affects of having the coronavirus?

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    scared enough to willing shut down a country/the world for the flu? Scared to walk outside without double masks? Scared to go maskless to avoid a confrontation a Karen? yea, WE'RE the ones scared of stuff.
    I'm not scared of any of those things...nor am I scared of needles. I am, however, scared of not having a job.

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I know two relatively young guys age fortyish that have been on oxygen now for two months. Crazy as hell not to get the shot in my opinion.
    stop, labluvr. you are preaching to a choir that only uses its own anecdotal evidence. not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Have you ever been a human lab rat for the govt?
    Had a family member killed by "safe medicine"
    Known someone with birth defects due to "safe medicine given to their Mother?
    Have life altering health issues due to following the govt guidelines on what is safe exposure levels?

My answer is yes to all above- hence my reluctance to trust the govt, big pharma, and scientists -- who will stand in line to kill you and your entire family to enrich themselves.
    have you had a loved one die from the virus? if the vaccine would've saved their life, would YOU get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I am as soon my doctors signs off. I take a biological and we caring for my dad with lung cancer. I take a flu shot too. I had my kids vaccinated. Modern medicine has saved my life. I don't check under the bed for big gov at night they tell you upfront what they are doing.
    Well said, my friend.

If I was to distrust big pharma or the government, thinking they were out to kill me, I'd be a hypocrite for supporting the tobacco, alcohol, and average joe food industry. Most of what I ingest is far more likely to shorten my life than any vaccine.

Moderna Vaxx #1 is on board. The crotch of my pants is tighter. I suddenly have mad dancing skills... Like James Browne level.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

prayers sent

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    do you know the long term neurological affects of having the coronavirus?

I'm not scared of any of those things...nor am I scared of needles. I am, however, scared of not having a job.

stop, labluvr. you are preaching to a choir that only uses its own anecdotal evidence. not yours.

have you had a loved one die from the virus? if the vaccine would've saved their life, would YOU get it?
    Just playing devils advocate here but curious how using ones anecdotal evidence to support getting the vaccine is any better than the others anecdotal evidence not to? I know people that have died from cancer, flu, viruses, drugs, cars, and many other things yet the country was never locked down nor the speed limit changed.... If you can still transmit the virus after getting the vaccine and someone can still get the virus how does the vaccine in theory give you more freedom to have a job or more freedom to visit an elderly loved one?? There is still a chance an by your logic that is enough to want another person to get another shot or mask or double mask? Again just curious?
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

i was playing the devils advocate. i said the same thing you just did. but maybe you missed it. ANYONEs anecdotal evidence is still just a story.

and cancer isnt new. either is the flu.

"novel" coronavirus. you realize this is like the 9th or 10th coronavirus on the planet.

one thing you scaredy-cats forget is that this isnt just a US problem.

but, hey, I'm all for personal choice. With it, comes personal responsibility. IMO, some of y'alls reasoning NOT to get the vaccine is pretty silly and not exactly significant. Mostly just excuses, not reasons.