Thread: The one you want

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post

My favorite body style Toyota imo
    I'm not sure which that one is 80-83? I had an 86, but I was in a wreck.. I was hit from behind, their insurance company wasnt doing doodoo. They were trying to total it, but also wasn't going to give me enough to fix it. I was young.. So I got an autobody shop in town to help me piece it back together. I had an 83 bed put on.. it oddly looked pretty cool. The blue was a bit off, but I learned how to like it. I could name off all of the little character building traits on it, but it would take toooo long. I'll just say my dad didn't care to ride in it.

20180924_211136.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm not sure which that one is 80-83? I had an 86, but I was in a wreck.. I was hit from behind, their insurance company wasnt doing doodoo. They were trying to total it, but also wasn't going to give me enough to fix it. I was young.. So I got an autobody shop in town to help me piece it back together. I had an 83 bed put on.. it oddly looked pretty cool. The blue was a bit off, but I learned how to like it. I could name off all of the little character building traits on it, but it would take toooo long. I'll just say my dad didn't care to ride in it.

20180924_211136.jpg
    Damn nice Buck