Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 332 homes to Elloree

Default 332 homes to Elloree

Yuk…

Get that Charleston overflow crap out of here.

I see that Great Southern Homes is building a neighborhood in St Matthews for the Columbia overflow. Just what St. Matthews needs. Cookie cutter postage stamp housing.

Build them, all these people have to live somewhere. Maybe it will help with the inventory problem.

It’s gotta stop before we look like New Jersey.

Low income households I would bet. That is the plan the dems want to make it all equal. It is happening everywhere funded by YOU!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

This property is leased by our club. Hopefully it will fall through. A lot of it is swamp heads and branches. One big hayfield and one that’s row cropped.

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    This property is leased by our club. Hopefully it will fall through. A lot of it is swamp heads and branches. One big hayfield and one that’s row cropped.
    Dog club?

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    Out of curiosity how many acres? Santee can’t hardly service the people that live here now and elloree doesn’t have shit for anything, a baby IGA and a Chinese restaurant…….

350 acres

Yeah……..holler when they get water there.

Hickory Springs has better attorneys than the current wide-eyed developer.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

They heard the stumps are gone.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    They heard the stumps are gone.
    I saw plenty from John .C all the way to Eutawville Sunday morning, didn’t hit a one……

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    I saw plenty from John .C all the way to Eutawville Sunday morning, didn’t hit a one……
    They cut the safe channel for just such a trip.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Run from Nelson’s strait to Church Island and holler back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Out of curiosity how many acres? Santee can’t hardly service the people that live here now and elloree doesn’t have shit for anything, a baby IGA and a Chinese restaurant…….
    Again, The dems put money out there for this. You people are BLIND!!!!!!! DT knows exactly what I am talking about but bet he want explain it
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I bet ole Walt Disney is feeling real stupid now…. Told you we would boom one day Walt!

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Again, The dems put money out there for this. You people are BLIND!!!!!!! DT knows exactly what I am talking about but bet he want explain it
    Or maybe they put it out there because if they didn’t we would have a larger housing crisis than we already currently have.
    Last edited by Clippedtoe; 03-27-2023 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippedtoe View Post
    Or maybe they put it out there because if they didn’t we would have a larger housing crisis than we already currently have.
    Or maybe if we exported about 10+ million illegal immigrants we wouldn't have a housing shortage

I think they imported the illegals to build the houses..
    At least I'm housebroken.