Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    I believe the dems know Trump is going in for a second term. That’s why they’ve let Joe have his “turn”. Just like the Republicans did with Bob Dole and John McCain. Neither had a chance in hell of winning, they pick a guy that’s been a loyal party man and send him off with a bang.
    They area party ran amuck, they have no leadership. Trump purged most of the Rinos and never Trumpers. Graham is a lap dog now. Trump leads the party. The Dems has no leader. Pelosi has to baffle AOC. The leader that helped Biden win was the Rep Orangeburg, that is not good for the party. The old school Dems think Russia is a winning tactic still the Progressive think burning down citites and making people kneel is a winning tactic. Trump thinks MAGA, lower taxes, immigration and jobs is a winning tactic.

The progressive have taking over the Dem party. They cannot organize and win at the grassroots level, the only know how to be outraged and emotional. A majority of Americans are not happy with Chaz or burning down target. Increasing their taxes or their 401k being slashed in half. They may be concerned with Covid but when it is time to vote Trump wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    All true but it doesn't mean I or any citizen have to blindly follow him and accept his 12 year old school girl behavior every time something doesn't go his way. It shouldn't be too damn much to ask that our president has at least a high school vocabulary and that the MF'er doesn't Tweet for God's sake. You are the President of the United States, learn to act like it.
    Acting Presidential is what the 6 or 7 cookie cutter Rinos did in 2016 except Rand Paul and Ben Carter. Trump is a master at branding he is going to do what works. He understood a majority of conservatives were tried of doormats like Romney. The lectures to conservatives by Barry got old quick. If he wins he likely even be less reserved.

All true but it doesn't mean I or any citizen have to blindly follow him and accept his 12 year old school girl behavior every time something doesn't go his way. It shouldn't be too damn much to ask that our president has at least a high school vocabulary and that the MF'er doesn't Tweet for God's sake. You are the President of the United States, learn to act like it.
    If he didn't tweet we wouldn't be having this conversation because Hillary would be President. I'm glad he was the first president to actually go to the national right to life event. That speaks louder than a nasty tweet. As far as him not getting his way...him getting his way is why I voted for him. The attacks on Trump are actually an attack on everyone that voted for him. I take it personally too.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I voted for Trump because I wanted a bull in the government china shop, he's doing most of what I expected and I understand sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. I'll most likely vote, in person, for him again, if not for what he has done and might do but just to piss off the liberals in this country some more. I like the America we have and dont want to see it turned into some progressive utopia wonderland where working people pay the bill for the rest of the offended and that is exactly where it will go if a democrat wins in November, ESPECIALLY if its biden, whoever he has as a vp IS going to be president before its over. You would have to hate this country to vote for biden.

I voted for Rubio it is embarrassing now. I voted for a presidential acting globalist over Trump.

I'll still vote for Trump but I don't have to like him.

yeah, its really sad we have to vote for a candidate out of self defense basically

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I voted for Rubio it is embarrassing now. I voted for a presidential acting globalist over Trump.
    I liked Rubio too and G.W. and Mitt Romeny...in hindsight, President Trump has exposed them all as schmucks.

I voted for Ben Carson and I still think he's a stand up guy. He needs to have a more pivotal role in the Trump administration.

We have been on the wrong side of history for so long backing the MIC and the Bush Cartel that we don't have any idea how to act...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I disagree - I do think President Trump is uniquely and perfectly qualified to be president. The democrats, the media and those "career" government FBI agents, etc. must think that too because they've attacked and hindered him at every junction. How "presidential" is a man supposed to act when he is being framed by, almost literally, everyone in Washington and the media?

The media knew the impeachment was a farce but never once let on. The media and three quarters of Congress knew the Mueller probe was a witch hunt and yet were to scared to admit it.

It's exasperating when "supporters" complain about how President Trump "acts" when they ignore that the rest of the world has been acting towards President Trump. 95% of Washington and the media have tried to remove him from office and even jail him for doing exactly what I wanted him to do as President. If you're a supporter, act like it.
    Amen.

I liked Trump initially because the Democrats AND the Republicans hated him. Thats a win-win in my book and he hasnt done anything to dampen that with me. All you dumbass mother fuckers bitching about the shit he says and the shit he tweets need to check back through your own post history.

bitches

I voted for Senor Bush the first time. When the GOP held all 3 branches and he would not fix immigration was enough to see. He exposed his globalist agenda then. After that anyone following knew there were no WMDs. I can see why he does not talk to Cheney to this day. Powell should hate them both. He went to UN and lied. The life lost, injured, PTSD and debt should never be forgiven. He made me miss Clinton. Bush always declared war on American manufacturing.

Romney was pitiful and still is. Obama enjoyed bitch slapping him at times.

What Trump did to Jeb was enjoyable. They thought they were going to be the Kennedys.

All I know is that if Obama or any other Dem acted like DJT, had as many previous wives/mistresses, failed businesses, etc., this place would be quite entertaining with all the outrageous indignation and you know it.

I'm sure some scripture would be thrown in for good measure to deal with his philandering. Yet we see actual Christians doing crap like this...

15414489912378-1260x840.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    All I know is that if Obama or any other Dem acted like DJT, had as many previous wives/mistresses, failed businesses, etc., this place would be quite entertaining with all the outrageous indignation and you know it.

I'm sure some scripture would be thrown in for good measure to deal with his philandering. Yet we see actual Christians doing crap like this...

15414489912378-1260x840.jpg
    You mean like running guns to The Mexcan cartels? Or saying you want to impeach the mutha fooker. Or tearing up the state of the union speech. Maybe you prefer weaponizing the IRS. Maybe leaving our guys to die in Bengazi.

haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post

That bill board or whatever it is is a great reason to not like Trump. Good job on figuring things out for yourself.

Oh, by the way, David and Solomon where both philanderers but God still used them as great leaders. In fact, other than Jesus Christ, every person that God ever used to further His kingdom was flawed...Christians understand that.

I'll still vote for Trump but I don't have to like him.
    same
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Same
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I think God is working thru Trump but I don't expect Trump to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    yeah, its really sad we have to vote for a candidate out of self defense basically
    I think this says it best but he speaks the truth in this statement