Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Dabo Whining

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Dabo gets people’s attention in December and January.
    Especially Barnham and Bailey's.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

That’s weak as water catdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Are rankings bogus? I mean, listen to you folks. It is all about "eye ball tests" and shit. Dabo is using it as motivation because he knows he can not play a ranked team every year and still be in the playoffs. When you don't play ranked teams, people will ask questions. When your conference championship is with an unranked team, people will ask questions.

Dabo didn't have to say anything. Play top 10 or 15 teams in the regular season and STFU. Have a conference championship game with a top 1 or 2 team.
    You are in the conference you are in and out of conference games are scheduled 10+ years in advance, how would you go about doing this?
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-03-2019 at 12:29 PM.

If Y’all think what he said after collecting rent on Bluff rd. property was special , take a listen to his press conference today. Your heads are gonna explode. Lol.

If Y’all think what he said after collecting rent on Bluff rd. property was special , take a listen to his press conference today. Your heads are gonna explode. Lol.
    "He is the most annoying winner in ALL of sports"......Paul Finebaum.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    You are in the conference you are in and out of conference games are scheduled 10+ years in advance, how would you go about doing this?
    Yep.....you are correct on this one......which is rare for you.

Dabo gives zero fucks what Sabans paramour thinks

-Baggy-

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Does Dabo even have to say anything? I think he is trying to motivate his team. They are playing a conference championship against an unranked team. I guess he feels like he has to say something

Bama got ripped off at the end of the first half.
    Now who’s whining?

BlahblahblahSECBULL$HITblahblahblah
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

The system is set up so that the best team(s) are in. This year OSU, LSU, and Clemson are significantly better than the rest but a 4th will get in. If Clemson had the longterm street cred of bama or osu they may not have dropped as far and maybe ranked 1 or 2. They are unfortunately being compared to last years team which won it all and was elite. They arent near that this year but could still be good enough to win it all. I can make a case for any of the top 3 in any order. The point is they are all going to be in and have a chance which is what i think most folks want to see. Dabo wasn't wrong w the point he was making and yes he was using it for motivation and to make a point to the committee. Whether you like him or find him annoying like Finebaum is personal opinion. If dabo goes to bama which i doubt he will, finebaum will be carrying his jock. why does that guy even have a voice?
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

The SEC and ESECPN pay the man to forward the SEC brand and stir shit up to get clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwoods View Post
    Envious of what? On a serious note I do think South Carolina is the best 4-8 team in the nation.

What kind of dope are you on??!!
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Especially Barnham and Bailey's.

He has obviously got YOUR attention.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    not an excuse when its been in discussion for over 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    So it's Clemson's fault that aTm and UofSC suck? Gotcha.

Maybe you should call Heath Cline and see what he thinks.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Bout right

"I think Dabo Swinney is the most annoying winner in all of sports," Finebaum said. "The guy can't keep his trap shut. Someone just give him a pacifier, send him to timeout, and we will check in on him on Dec. 28 when he finally plays a legitimate team during this entire college football season."

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    So it's Clemson's fault that aTm and UofSC suck? Gotcha.

Maybe you should call Heath Cline and see what he thinks.....
    Heath is pretty objective. These retards don’t want to listen to him.

Bout right

"I think Dabo Swinney is the most annoying winner in all of sports," Finebaum said. "The guy can't keep his trap shut. Someone just give him a pacifier, send him to timeout, and we will check in on him on Dec. 28 when he finally plays a legitimate team during this entire college football season."

Gotta be Finebaum. Listening to him is like listening to you and Catdaddy.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 12-03-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Nice deflection, answer the question.

I just watched some of it. He’s stating facts as he sees them as related to his teams ranking. As far as the UGA comments , he’s right. The Dawgs lost to Uof SC at home and it’s basically ignored, while Clemson toys with the COOTS and wins by 35 at the barnyard. It’s true.
    Did you hear Sabans bullshit about their too many men on the field penalty at the end of the game? Now that’s whining.
    Why is Clem allowed to lose to PITT or Cuse and make the playoff but not UGA when they lose to Carolina? Serious question

Georgia is right there, all they gotta do is beat LSU.

However, to be fair, Pitt and Syracuse were much better those years that UofSC was this year.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 12-03-2019 at 01:11 PM.