Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson AD to Miami

Default Clemson AD to Miami

Something is up… DC and Ad and 8 portal players

Where’s the DC gone?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Dumbo and Venereal gone to Oklahoma

v is gone to Oklahoma…..just a matter of announcement timing now

Fro said he wasn’t leaving
    More fuel = more boost!!

I call bullshit
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

They know what I told y'all a while ago.
    They need to bail while they can get a premium price.
    The smoke and mirror show left with the lesbian QB
    Climp5in wasn't crap before Watson and Trevoristite and is back to crap again (but Bo, we beat U0fSC).
    #getwhilethegettinisgood
    #theshitterisntforeveryone
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-03-2021 at 07:23 PM.

Radacovich has stayed at Clemson longer than any school he’s been at. AD’s move around, unless they’re at Sakkerliner, then they get to stay because no one wants him and he can’t be fired.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I call bullshit

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...jhy-story.html

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I call bullshit
    They all know the shitter stinks.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

D Rad couldn’t find another square foot to build on? They must have some open ground in Coral Gables.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Maybe the next AD will Fire Brownell. One can hope.

I saw the AD last night at a fundraiser. Doubt he’d of been there if he’s leaving. And it wasn’t a football fundraiser.
    Go Tigers!!!

What has he really done other than not screw up football? Basketball sucks, baseball has fallen off. He’s a great facilities builder but his only good hire has been a softball coach. Appreciate all he did but not a huge loss. Much more concerned about Venables than this dude.

Regarding transfers, I doubt Clemson would have beaten u of sc or any of their last few wins without Phomachan or Ladsen.

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    What has he really done other than not screw up football? Basketball sucks, baseball has fallen off. He’s a great facilities builder but his only good hire has been a softball coach. Appreciate all he did but not a huge loss. Much more concerned about Venables than this dude.

Regarding transfers, I doubt Clemson would have beaten u of sc or any of their last few wins without Phomachan or Ladsen.

He was brought in to improve facilities after Clemson fell behind in the arms race. He succeeded.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    I saw the AD last night at a fundraiser. Doubt he’d of been there if he’s leaving. And it wasn’t a football fundraiser.
    I saw you there. Didn’t make it over to say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I saw you there. Didn’t make it over to say hello.
    Dang! Sorry we missed each other Jay!
    Go Tigers!!!

Miami is a shit show. They are openly courting a new head coach and haven't fired the current one yet and they don't have an AD at the time.

Their stadium is 30 minutes away and is usually sparsely attended. 46K people attended the Michigan State game and I'd be surprised if it really wasn't well less than 40k in the stands (see screenshot).

It's a private school that probably doesn't have the money you'd think they have and have put athletics on the back burner. If DRad goes there it's out of pure sympathy for this alma mater.

Total capacity is 65k, opening kickoff this year against MSU.

Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 01-38-03 Michigan State vs Miami Condensed Game 2021 ACC Football - You.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Miami is a shit show. They are openly courting a new head coach and haven't fired the current one yet and they don't have an AD at the time.

Their stadium is 30 minutes away and is usually sparsely attended. 46K people attended the Michigan State game and I'd be surprised if it really wasn't well less than 40k in the stands (see screenshot).

It's a private school that probably doesn't have the money you'd think they have and have put athletics on the back burner. If DRad goes there it's out of pure sympathy for this alma mater.

Total capacity is 65k, opening kickoff this year against MSU.

Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 01-38-03 Michigan State vs Miami Condensed Game 2021 ACC Football - You.jpg
    If Miami hires Cristobal they will become relevant again.