Thread: Best saltwater Sonar for inshore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In saltwater you have tides, docks that hold water under them on low will typically hold more fish (throughout the tide cycle) but especially on lower water when docks can be most productive to fish.
    Shorter docks will have a steeper slope to get to that deep water and hold that water at low tide. Look for these on the outside of bends or against hard land banks.
    I’ll take that money I saved you from driving around livescoping every dock in the waterway.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    In saltwater you have tides, docks that hold water under them on low will typically hold more fish (throughout the tide cycle) but especially on lower water when docks can be most productive to fish.
    Shorter docks will have a steeper slope to get to that deep water and hold that water at low tide. Look for these on the outside of bends or against hard land banks.
    I’ll take that money I saved you from driving around livescoping every dock in the waterway.
    lol. I can’t argue with anything you said. With that said, people are gonna buy what they want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TXFowler View Post
    With that said, people are gonna buy what they want.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    but this is DT. He will tally up all the emails he gets and go with the one he hears about the most....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernWake View Post
    Damn, we need to pay the guide fee for this one.

Great tip