Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Apology

They loved you when you got a commorant season. They think SCDucks is your district.

The majority of your district wanted it down......IMHO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My 7 year old son thinks apologizing for shit will make it go away too.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    They loved you when you got a commorant season. They think SCDucks is your district.

The majority of your district wanted it down......IMHO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Its his district when he selectively wants it to be. You know with all his polls and shit....right?

I respect your openness and communication with this group. We are lucky to have that.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    My 7 year old son thinks apologizing for shit will make it go away too.

Exactly! When I was a kid I apologized every time I got caught doing something wrong. I still got my ass whipped.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 07-10-2015 at 04:01 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

If you're truly sorry then resign.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

pretty lame attempt to save face in here
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

It amazes me how our SC politicians gave in so quickly and showed no apparent signs of anything similar to a backbone. I don't know that I have ever in my 41 years seen such a worthless bill pushed through so fast, and others that are far more important never leaving the back burner.

How long does it take a politician once in office to forget how they got there much less that it is there constituent's they are supposed to be representing? How long does it take to become numb and concerned only about one's self and personal appearance among colleagues?

We are at a point in life where those who contribute nothing to society make the most noise and get the most representation. How long will tax payers stand for this?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

How bout free private duck hunts for everyone!
    867-5309

"Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    How bout free private duck hunts for everyone!
    I hunt with men that have nuts and a backbone. I'll pass
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    I respect your openness and communication with this group. We are lucky to have that.
    Cottontop approves this message!
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-10-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Mr Lowe
    You screwed over a lot of hard working southerners that are just trying to hang on to any resemblance of home. Slavery and Hate have nothing to do with any of this. You said "fuck you" to an entire heritage of good, peaceful southerners who are proud to be from the south and somewhat different from the rest of the country. You chose the left, Yankees and the NCAAP over your own and I am not talking about a race of people ,but a culture. You sold out and should be ashamed.
    To be fair, you weren't alone. A lot of the others just like you were caught up in the media and ego bullshit and are just as guilty. You are now an official politician. You happy, your dream has came true?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-10-2015 at 04:24 PM.

If this is stress then sign me up

Ian had you pegged years ago for what you are.
    Damn it is a sad day when Ian is right

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    If you're truly sorry then resign.
    Amen Scott. Totally agree.

Why in the hell Mr. Lowe ever felt the urge to ask for opinions and then ignore them is beyond me. Mark my words, the flag decision is already having far reaching and negative impact Nationally.

Taking down that symbol of American history will solve no problems, will only create more. The precedent has been set.

Ban yourself from this website too while you are at it DT. I enjoyed watching you commit political suicide. Now, go away.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Ian had you pegged years ago for what you are.
    Damn it is a sad day when Ian is right
    No kidding!
    TFC -"Be tough, or get tough!"

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I ask for your forgiveness if I have offended anyone on how I have conducted myself. Stress has been high. I am sure my communication has not been dignified at times.

I resisted putting our discussion in the protected legislation forum because I wanted to hear it bluntly, well maybe not that bluntly. LOL.

I hope going forward we can have cordial discussions.
    Some of you need a remedial reading class. I did not apologize for my vote.
    Last edited by Duck Tape; 07-10-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Well here's some remedial reading for you.....

Take your apology and shove it up your ass!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

If you would have stood at the base of the pole swinging a sword at those who were trying to take the flag down.....

You still would be a shady character in my book..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213