Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sportsmanship

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I'm sure you're considering frame speed and video resolution. I'm sure, too, that you're considering the spit might have hit the face mask or that he might have had cotton mouth from playing football. He did hit her with the mouth piece - which is an assault and battery.

Y'all might not remember Thomas Hollywood Henderson who was considered the tip inside lineback in the NFL for a little while. He showed off on the sidelines when the Cowboys were loosing. Tom Landry put him on waivers immediately and traded him. Team discipline was more important that one player. I still believe that. Whether Dabo does or not is up to him and Clemson's AD.

If you think that mouthpiece swinging from his facemask hitting anyone in that packed crowd is assault and battery, I hope you never get picked for jury duty. That statement is ludicrous. His mask straps and mouthpiece were swinging free. There is nothing to indicate that he tried to make contact. Man, you are really reaching with that one.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Probably not spitting. Not as black and white as this one…

434A990A-0551-4448-9B50-F257BAD9006F.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Interesting that they weren't so woke when their white players were calling black South Carolina players the N word after that game a few years back...
    Was that before or after the UofSC student section pelted the Clemson team with batteries? I saw that with my own eves, so I am not just spreading rumors with this one.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    A lot of growing up also needed for the “grown men” on this site accusing someone of spitting on someone with no proof, just because they read it on the internet.

I don’t know if he did or did not spit. You can’t see it on the video. IF he did spit on the girl, he should pay whatever price our laws have deemed appropriate. And if he did not, maybe those of you stating unequivocally that he did should face libel and slander lawsuits?

Just sayin, a lot of butthurt and immaturity being shown from so called “adults”.
    You are right about one thing. There is a lot of butt hurt in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    It very well could have been a fake ass spit move,.....just like they were a fake ass top ten team.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Oh no you didn't
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

He did hit her with the mouth piece - which is an assault and battery.
    This is a joke right? Craving some outrage?

Let me tell each and every one of you that grown men handle situations like this exactly like I hope Dabo handles it. It's grown ass men that raise grown ass men. It's whiny, complaining, explaining away unacceptable behavior, girly men that raise criminals. A lot of you are showing what generation you're from.

If that was my daughter I would have been guilty of one of the worst facemask penalties ever seen in college football...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Fan surges on the field have occurred for decades. Players don their helmets and make a bee line for the tunnel. 99.9% of the population gets out of the way of a thundering mesomorph because they don't want plowed. Whether he spit or not, whether he was teased or not, he should've hustled off the field. The likelihood that he's attending on a non-repayable federally-funded Pell Grant makes me want to spit.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I watched it 3 times, and if that man is going to be convicted of “battery” from that clip, I’ll be shocked. I cannot tell that he spit on anyone. I saw a bunch of fans writing checks with their mouths that their asses couldn’t cash.
    I hear ya, Ray-Ray. Don't know how I feel one way or the other about the whole deal, but y'all's perspective is NOT WITHOUT merit.

Because, on video, it looks like he did?
    but you dont care, remember? you only care about hating Dabo and he hasnt even done anything yet.

You hypocrites gotta keep your stories straight.

Carry on.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

did i just glance right over "thundering mesomorph?"

A lot of you are showing what generation you're from.
    If this a shot at millennials, lets keep in mind who is offended by a 14 second video with no other situational context. I would love to hear from somebody who was actually there...

Let me tell each and every one of you that grown men handle situations like this exactly like I hope Dabo handles it. It's grown ass men that raise grown ass men. It's whiny, complaining, explaining away unacceptable behavior, girly men that raise criminals. A lot of you are showing what generation you're from.

If that was my daughter I would have been guilty of one of the worst facemask penalties ever seen in college football...
    I agree that his actions may need to be addressed. I just disagree that there is any proof that he spit or assaulted anyone.

i'm picking on rh but there sure is a lot of shit being tossed around.
    and it stinks like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    but you dont care, remember? you only care about hating Dabo and he hasnt even done anything yet.

You hypocrites gotta keep your stories straight.

Carry on.

I'm going on the fact that he did it and waiting for Dabo...my guess is Dabo will take his queues from some of y'all.

BTW - I'm batting 1.000 on raising grown ass men...

I'm also batting 1.000 on raising strong, intelligent women too...

I'm going on the fact that he did it and waiting for Dabo...my guess is Dabo will take his queues from some of y'all.
    Dabo will do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    did i just glance right over "thundering mesomorph?"
    I had to get my thesaurus
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I hope you never get picked for jury duty.
    Martha Stewart would want me on her jury...Hunter Biden does not...

I was on a jury for a pretty major case that went to the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals which upheld the verdict and the SCOTUS refused to review the case...so, I'm batting 1.000 on jury duty too...

I give you hypocrite Clemmers one thing, ya'll all in no matter the circumstance. Any way you spin it the kid was wrong.