Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clems6n: "We Too Deep"

Quote Originally Posted by hold'n187 View Post
    You talk about shitty ACC teams. What is south Carolina gamecocks football record vs ACC teams ? Ecu this is for you. USC is 56 - 234 all time vs ACC teams. Shitty conference huh !!!
    But they in the SEC, bo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Quote Originally Posted by hold'n187 View Post
    Shitty ACC conference. Ecu this is for you. What is south Carolina gamecocks football record vs ACC teams ? USC is 56 - 234 all time vs ACC teams
    Another Tater history lesson.
    Live n the now

Coots are minutes from kickoff, you sure about "live n the now"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Coots are minutes from kickoff, you sure about "live n the now"?
    Shouldn't you be getting your squeegee ready for the Syracuse shootout?

Keep me updated until about 8 pm then I should be in front of TV. I know you will be glued to Death Valley as usual and not that cluster on the Plains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Keep me updated until about 8 pm then I should be in front of TV. I know you will be glued to Death Valley as usual and not that cluster on the Plains.
    Come on now, he'll be glued to the Auburn game for at least the first two possessions that AU scores on. Then in typical fashion he'll come back to the Fire Wammy, "6" and other drivel he posts while getting soused to hide the .5 he knows is coming.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Dad must have knew what he was talking about when he told me " I will pay for you to goto school anywhere but clem6on".
    Damn. Apparently most dads tell their children this. they couldn't be anymore right.

How many plays has clemmons run so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    How many plays has clemmons run so far?
    apparently not enough

Did Dabo's mom buy his sweatshirt @ Walmart
    Last edited by Tugted312; 10-25-2014 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugted312 View Post
    Did Dabo's mom by his sweatshirt @ Walmart
    "Buy", not "by".

Bunch of idiots...
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    Explain?
    That's the 2nd "we too deep"

Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Bo, they will look great again tonight against another 3-4 ACC team that is 1-3 this year against other shitty ACC teams......nuff said
    Wrong, they looked like hammered dog shit against one of the worst teams in the ACC....

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    Explain?
    Unlike most of you kool-aid drinking Dabo blowing Taters on here my Grandfather was a starting fullback for Clemson. After being caught cheating and almost given the Death Penalty after the *1981 Championship he cut his ties to the Clemson football team. Never watch another game and to me and my brother he would support us where ever we went to school. He lived till 1999 and the ripe old age of 93. He still loved Clemson and what it meant, just not the football team. He got up every morning and put on a suit even after he'd retired in 1968 from Esso. He believed coaches should be men, gentlemen. Like Bear Bryant, John Heisman, and even Frank Howard. Not an immature cheerleader like Dabo. (First rolling over in grave.) Seeing the culture changing at Clemson, with things like "Happy" and "We too Deep" to try and promote the football team is roll over #2.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

That's him on the right (top).

20140925_212908.jpg
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Hey Ralph.5, you hunting?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Y'all don't favor atall

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Hey Ralph.5, you hunting?
    No. Fished yesterday and today. Trout and red fish were hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Y'all don't favor atall
    Of course not. He was a Clemson man and I'm not. Couldn't be more different.