Thread: Punk Haired Pileated

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Punk Haired Pileated

This picture was taken in a suburb near Louisville, KY, February 8, 2020.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

??

soulless pileated.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

He is drinking the orange kool-aid from the streams of upstate SC

Imagine the hell a woodpecker running on Kentucky meth could cause
    Never confuse enthusiasm for capability

Merg, your pic is showing up on Tapatalk but not the site. Not sure what's going on lately but there's been a few of your posts like this. Better call Bub and Millero in here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Im on the site and can see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

which browser?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    which browser?
    I can see it on my laptops with Firefox and Brave. I don't surf the net with my phone but since you said you couldn't see it I checked just for shits and giggles and I can see it fine (Firefox).
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Huh. Must be something with chrome then.

In that case, nevermind.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]