Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Cops Shot

Default 5 Cops Shot

In Philly right now.
    Society has gone to shit
    That is all

Drug bust where the cops ran up against someone better armed, crazy as hell, had some skills and willing to take as many with him as he can.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

now 6 cops and he is still letting it rip

These nuts are going to get my rights infringed.

WOW.

However at least reports are that none of those are appear to be “life threatening “ wounds.

Prayers and thoughts to all involved , hope they take this POS out and save taxpayers $$$$
    Last edited by tprice; 08-14-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Surrendered. Too bad. Should have brought him out on a gurney. Leakin.

What is most distressing is seeing the video of all the animals on the street applauding and yelling for the guy to keep shooting cops. If we hit a recession and " social support funds" are delayed or temporarily suspended, we are going to see a lot of this.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I know there are innocent people in those hoods but it'd be nice to help em get out then fence those shit holes off.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Should have been a bunch of tazing and pepper spraying going on here

Suspect was indicted in 2007 for a felon being in possession of a weapon. And Philly's mayor is pleading for more gun control. Ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Suspect was indicted in 2007 for a felon being in possession of a weapon. And Philly's mayor is pleading for more gun control. Ironic.
    Im sure ME being fingerprinted and registering all of MY guns would somehow prevent this kind of thing from ever happening again.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

That guy had a long criminal record, aquitted of rape and murder they said on the news. Enhanced background checks aint gonna stop this crap

Sometimes I wonder if they shouldn't even put police in those areas. Let them eat each other and then let them beg for the cops to come in. Let it resemble the Sudan or maybe let them "necklace" a few. You want a lawless society....enjoy

Pretty sure that a felon is not going to pass a NICS check now.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

My guess is iodine on a mild wound.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    My guess is iodine on a mild wound.
    That’s what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    It looks like Fox has hid this article from the headlines. I can't find it from their website. The comments were really good.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if they shouldn't even put police in those areas. Let them eat each other and then let them beg for the cops to come in. Let it resemble the Sudan or maybe let them "necklace" a few. You want a lawless society....enjoy
    I grew up in the hood in Tallahassee. There are plenty of good people in the hood. This didn’t happen in The Sudan. It happened in our country. People of all persuasions can be immoral, ignorant, hateful, and even evil.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Left unchecked, parts of our society will resemble the Sudan. Those good folks aren’t standing up for what is right. Back out and let things play out.