Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Duck Season 2019-20

Quote Originally Posted by LIGMA View Post
    These boys think I'm a hipster because of that damn Patagonia hahah
    I think its the homosexual glasses actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Good stuff, Fullchoke.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I think its the homosexual glasses actually.
    It’s actually the whole package to me. But thank you to hipster ligma and fullchoke for for contributing to some actual duck hunting on here.

Yes, thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Marshall you bastard! No Patagonia I see but by God are you trying to go back in time to Vietnam with that vest?? hahah

Nice @ fullchoke

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Cyrus,

Yall eat Gumbo over there?? All those coots would make a bunch of it.
    Had to google what Gumbo is... Turned out to be a stew .... We make gumbo of lamb & deer.... For coots & ducks, apart from other recipes, we wrap the meat with green chili, ginger, garlic & salt, no water and bury it in brickyard on low heat for 6 hours... Yummiest sticky roast.

Attachment 53126
    Last edited by cyrusthevirus; 01-31-2020 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LIGMA View Post
    These boys think I'm a hipster because of that damn Patagonia hahah
    These boys didn't miss it by much bo(beau)

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusthevirus View Post
    Nice @ fullchoke

Had to google what Gumbo is... Turned out to be a stew .... We make gumbo of lamb & deer.... For coots & ducks, apart from other recipes, we wrap the meat with green chili, ginger, garlic & salt, no water and bury it in brickyard on low heat for 6 hours... Yummiest sticky roast.

Attachment 53126
    How much does it cost to come shoot over there? Where are you even located at? If you ever come to America,you can come shoot ducks with me then we can go pick up some hookers,cocaine and natty lights...that's my american dream.
    Last edited by Coot_Commander; 01-31-2020 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coot_Commander View Post
    How much does it cost to come shoot over there? Where are you even located at? If you ever come to America,you can come shoot ducks with me then we can go pick up some hookers,cocaine and natty lights...that's my american dream.
    I've a US passport Alpharetta, GA but the last time I visited was in 2003.....It would take you a ticket and buy your shells, rest would be my pleasure to host you....Happily married so no hookers and don't do booze so no liquor for me...Coc on another hand and some fresh has oil, ahem........Minus the hookers, you'll get the rest here to fulfill your dream....I camp on river bank, its not much tho but experience the total wilderness & fun.....

Apart from hunting/game meat bbq, I'm sure you'll enjoy local cooking techniques...during camping, we make 4 types of lamb, slow-cooked lamb for 18 hours...Whole lamb baked in-ground pit 12 hours or lamb pieces with rice in-ground pit 10 hours... the rice cooked in lamb juice.... no water or oil is used in cooking, the meat is tender juicy and sticky.... goes well with bonfire liquor and hash.

Attachment 53195
    Attachment 53196
    Attachment 53197
    Attachment 53198

Some coots for Coot_Commander

Attachment 53199

My camp.... So I have a kitchen tent, a day tent, cook & workers/cleaners tent & a sleeping tent. Not fancy but works.... That red circle on left is my blind, its 2min boat ride or you can sit at the camp and witness flyway migration at best.

Attachment 53200

My youngest son

Attachment 53201

some ducks

Attachment 53202
    Last edited by cyrusthevirus; 02-01-2020 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I tried to kill a drake hooded merganser over my newly-made drake hooded merganser decoy...I couldn't even do that...
    Mine’s a repurposed bufflehead I made from dock foam and I’m sure less showy than yours. Repainted and put it into the rotation the last week.

6209B8C5-8560-444B-BA9B-E884DD5309A6.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Mine’s a repurposed bufflehead I made from dock foam and I’m sure less showy than yours. Repainted and put it into the rotation the last week.

6209B8C5-8560-444B-BA9B-E884DD5309A6.jpg
    WOW....Beautiful

"And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Now we talking!
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

I’d have shot that SOB right off that limb!
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by cyrusthevirus View Post
    I've a US passport Alpharetta, GA but the last time I visited was in 2003.....It would take you a ticket and buy your shells, rest would be my pleasure to host you....Happily married so no hookers and don't do booze so no liquor for me...Coc on another hand and some fresh has oil, ahem........Minus the hookers, you'll get the rest here to fulfill your dream....I camp on river bank, its not much tho but experience the total wilderness & fun.....

Apart from hunting/game meat bbq, I'm sure you'll enjoy local cooking techniques...during camping, we make 4 types of lamb, slow-cooked lamb for 18 hours...Whole lamb baked in-ground pit 12 hours or lamb pieces with rice in-ground pit 10 hours... the rice cooked in lamb juice.... no water or oil is used in cooking, the meat is tender juicy and sticky.... goes well with bonfire liquor and hash.

Attachment 53195
    Attachment 53196
    Attachment 53197
    Attachment 53198

Some coots for Coot_Commander

Attachment 53199

My camp.... So I have a kitchen tent, a day tent, cook & workers/cleaners tent & a sleeping tent. Not fancy but works.... That red circle on left is my blind, its 2min boat ride or you can sit at the camp and witness flyway migration at best.

Attachment 53200

My youngest son

Attachment 53201

some ducks

Attachment 53202
    That lamb, Congratulations sir. Holy hell that looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Im jealous -that's the shot I envisioned...as we gamecocks always say, "wait 'til next year"....
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

I'd almost fly over.. but I'd stick out like a sore thumb. I don't drink even though I own liquor stores, married with enough kids, dont touch nose candy, limit myself to around 20ish birds a day.. unless they're flying all crazy fast and wind whipping because I'll just take that as a challenge.. I do love lamb. Could we cook one in a hole? And I would need someone taking multiple action shots while I'm donned in full khakis.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'd almost fly over.. but I'd stick out like a sore thumb. I don't drink even though I own liquor stores, married with enough kids, dont touch nose candy, limit myself to around 20ish birds a day.. unless they're flying all crazy fast and wind whipping because I'll just take that as a challenge.. I do love lamb. Could we cook one in a hole? And I would need someone taking multiple action shots while I'm donned in full khakis.
    I'll go and take your picture between draws.

Lamb looks good Cyrus. Are those cranes in the last picture?

Would love to visit one day.