Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus Infection Rate Is Dropping

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I would be canceling any travel plans that include air planes, trains, ships, or a bus.

I just wonder what the severity of the virus actually is?

Tough to judge anything coming out of China or any other 2nd or 3rd world country. Seems as though if you are old or have a pre-existing condition it is no bueno. Also seen a lot of people commenting that in the countries with the worst outbreaks/deaths so far, a significant portion of the men are chain smokers, which is why we are seeing the higher impact on men. Some stuff that I have read said the vast majority of cases present as a mild cold, with some even being asymptomatic with only a small portion being serious and an even smaller portion of that being life threatening.

I also understand that even if it’s just the old and those with pre-existing conditions, that’s millions and millions of people worldwide...
    Formerly DM88

Trade war with China is self-resolving....A moot point!
    Choo-choo....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    The wife WAS traveling to Italy this summer!
    Travel insurance tells her it does not cover a pandemic....WTF!
    When it hits SC, my gates are getting locked!
    25th anniversary we will visit Rome on our 26th Lord willing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.wsj.com/articles/drugmak...ng-11582579099

The death rate in China might skew the stats. Those folks probably have already compromised lungs due to their pollution and smoking rates.

Heard a thought yesterday listening to Rush that this was to combat the protests in China.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Why should I be more scared about this than the flu? Other than it affecting the market. So far and it's pretty early its comparing a 1% to a 2% death rate.
    Highstrung, I think you're a pretty bright guy, even though you play it down (not golf related), but if you really believe that 1%-2% death rate, I've got some hot stocks to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    I just wonder what the severity of the virus actually is?

Tough to judge anything coming out of China or any other 2nd or 3rd world country. Seems as though if you are old or have a pre-existing condition it is no bueno. Also seen a lot of people commenting that in the countries with the worst outbreaks/deaths so far, a significant portion of the men are chain smokers, which is why we are seeing the higher impact on men. Some stuff that I have read said the vast majority of cases present as a mild cold, with some even being asymptomatic with only a small portion being serious and an even smaller portion of that being life threatening.

I also understand that even if it’s just the old and those with pre-existing conditions, that’s millions and millions of people worldwide...
    Here's the only breakdown I could find of age of the infected victims, but it's not up-to-date.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...d-19-patients/

Quote Originally Posted by joeydpga View Post
    Heard a thought yesterday listening to Rush that this was to combat the protests in China.
    The link that Greenwing posted on one of these threads last week involved a blog post by 'supposedly' a Chinese Intelligence Agency official who claimed this was an accidental release of a prototype biotoxin developed to be able to 'dull the mental state' of the Hong Kong (and other) protesters. Only time may tell if there's truth in that since China, as expected, appears to be hiding a lot, including how many bodies they've buried or cremated in their funeral homes and temporary crematoriums they brought into Wuhan.

https://ufospotlight.wordpress.com/2...avirus-crisis/
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Yeah, I'm looking at it by country. South Korea has higher numbers.. I believe the flu has higher numbers than what I posted. I'll stand with what I said earlier, I'm not particularly scared of either. It's not like I care to catch it, but as of right now my only fear is the market. I mean picking out one province in China isn't really fair for comparison sakes.

I'm not saying that you can't be afraid of it.. That doesn't bother me.. Yall go be scared shitless for all I care.

Yeah, there is really nothing to this. They are just crabnetting mofo's out of boredom...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

This virus is a nothingburger. SARS was much worse. They are selling fear to try and bring down the economy because it's the only thing the Deep State and Central Banks have left to try and get Trump out. They are panicked because they see the writing on the wall so they are trying to panic the world markets. It's their only way out.

Notice the CDC has jumped on board the doom & gloom train. Course they are deep state and always have been. Fear of disease is job security and a budget booster for them.

Notice who their doom & gloom spokesperson is that has recently been all over the news talking about how bad this could be.

"Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases"

Oh, Dr. Nancy has a brother, his name is Rod Rosenstein, Deep State actor and former Deputy Atty. General. Second in command of the crooked DOJ. These people are all connected.

Rod J. Rosenstein was born in Philadelphia on January 13, 1965, to Robert, who ran a small business, and Gerri Rosenstein, a bookkeeper and local school board president. He grew up in Lower Moreland Township, Pennsylvania. He has one sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ro...ife_and_family)

And according to the WHO:

Look what’s happened in China, we’ve seen a significant drop in cases, huge pressure placed on the virus and a sequential decrease in the number of cases. That goes against the logic of pandemic.
    https://www.pscp.tv/w/1YpJkQPBjLBKj

Was listening to Limbaugh today and he says the same thing. He was talking about having to be at the hospital and around a lot of doctors lately including hospitalized for 3 days for the flu a couple of weeks ago. He said all the doctors he's asked about the virus say the same thing, it's nothing to worry about. In other words it's not even on their radar. It's just another seasonal flu that they are trying to blow out of proportions for economic/political purposes. Rush played part of an interview from yesterday with a doctor and he said the only real danger is to the elderly and people already with medical complication, especially respiratory problems like emphysema, COD and heart disease. Which he added is the same with all flu viruses. You can believe the bullshit media if you want and live in fear and wear gas masks. Fine with me, but in this case it's really true that the only thing to fear is fear itself.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-25-2020 at 03:46 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post

I've seen better acting in junior high plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I've seen better acting in junior high plays.
    Training event, bo.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Yeah, I'm looking at it by country. South Korea has higher numbers.. I believe the flu has higher numbers than what I posted. I'll stand with what I said earlier, I'm not particularly scared of either. It's not like I care to catch it, but as of right now my only fear is the market. I mean picking out one province in China isn't really fair for comparison sakes.

I'm not saying that you can't be afraid of it.. That doesn't bother me.. Yall go be scared shitless for all I care.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not personally afraid of it. I suspect a number of different 'viruses, et al' are being mixed into the totals such that we don't really know what the real story is.

If handled improperly, just like with the regular flu viruses, there's no doubt it could get much worse, and based on how some countries have 'not' been handling it (Italy to start with), it will most likely spread.

I'm more concerned with the shutdown of the Chinese economy and, because US manufacturers were so blindly greedy to move facilities to China over the past 30 years, we stand a real chance of falling into a recession here. It all depends on how fast China recovers and how long this 'virus' lives without hosts.

I would be pissed if the US Govt and the CDC try to turn this into a 'forced vaccination' scenario.

I would like to know what chemical the Chinese are spraying to supposedly sanitize everything. That in itself would be informative to someone who knew what they were dealing with.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not personally afraid of it. I suspect a number of different 'viruses, et al' are being mixed into the totals such that we don't really know what the real story is.

If handled improperly, just like with the regular flu viruses, there's no doubt it could get much worse, and based on how some countries have 'not' been handling it (Italy to start with), it will most likely spread.

I'm more concerned with the shutdown of the Chinese economy and, because US manufacturers were so blindly greedy to move facilities to China over the past 30 years, we stand a real chance of falling into a recession here. It all depends on how fast China recovers and how long this 'virus' lives without hosts.

I would be pissed if the US Govt and the CDC try to turn this into a 'forced vaccination' scenario.

I would like to know what chemical the Chinese are spraying to supposedly sanitize everything. That in itself would be informative to someone who knew what they were dealing with.
    Looks like DDT mixed with napalm

The CDC director did not get the memo.

https://twitter.com/cdcdirector/stat...625175041?s=21

See post #72. The whole deal is being weaponized to hurt Trump. The globalists have no boundaries.

Rod’s sister did not speak fear in the HHS briefing at 3pm.

Well, who did? Did they get their talking points from her/ the CDC? Ya know they’ve got to feel important and justify their salaries.