Thread: 12/26

Default 12/26

two guns and 4 bluebills (lesser).. went in the house to make us a drink when we gotback before cleaning birds.. wasnt inside 20 minutes hardly and when we went back out his damn cats had chewed the heads off of 3 of them.. had them laid out all pretty to takd pics and everything.. I wanted to shoot the lil bastards but his wife wouldnt let me..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baybuster View Post
    Highflyer kills ducks. I've seen this. Don't be mistaken little fella.

Shouldn't have had to ask, just acted. I don't think highly of a man who keeps cats around the house. The barn I make an exception to for rodent control but they are subject to disappearing for minor infractions. But chewing heads that shit is unacceptable...
    cut\'em

They ain't even tame.. they just run around and piss on everything.. they do the same thing to the rats they catch. Chew the heads off..

They would have to die. My in laws have like twenty or so run if around. I try to run them over every time I pull up. Little bastards are fast.
    If god is your copilot, switch seats.

Quote Originally Posted by scmoose View Post
    Left over oysters???? Never heard of such a thing.

2500HD
    1436 Wareagle 25 Mercury

What if they were canvasbacks or true blacks? What would have happened

I really don't think cats give a damn about species so I'm gonna say they still would've chewed the heads off of em

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I really don't think cats give a damn about species so I'm gonna say they still would've chewed the heads off of em
    HAHAHAHAHA

Pissed off about a duck's head being chewed on before you could take a picture? Jeebus, you folks and your photos. As long as the breast was fine, I wouldn't give a hoot about their heads.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I would have probably killed them for being cats but the chewed up head would have been a good excuse.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    I would have probably killed them for being cats but the chewed up head would have been a good excuse.
    X2
    I'm like a duck: calm above the water, and paddling like hell underneath....

Breasts were still good.. but if it had been something like blacks or pintail or something.. idve had to stomp their ass.

I like cats better than deer.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I have to say, that is funny.