Thread: Another Pitbull story...... but......

Default Another Pitbull story...... but......

I always try to consider the source of any "news" I get.

Check out yours...

http://www.piaberrend.org/
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Great story. Just "coincidence"
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

Check out yours...

Wow.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

Check out yours...

a lot of kookie people out there....for the record, I am against animal cruelty, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

The website is a response to the killing of 3mm strays in Romania.

3,000,000 strays is a problem. A big one. I dont know of any other way to deal with it other than extreme measures.

And they all lived happily ever after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I thought it interesting a while back when I read a news article about a pit killing a woman in Florida. The same day I read another news article about a pit that instead of escaping a house fire and saving itself, it pushed a child into a corner and laid on top of her until firefighters rescued them.

The pit intentionally stayed in the burning house, put it's body between the fire and the child and kept the child covered while it's own skin was literally burning off it's body. I don't know many humans that could do that, much less an animal that could or would do it. But that bitch pit bull did. To me that was amazing. All animals are terrified of fire and the pain the dog was going through had to be phenomenal.

When the article was written it was still unknown if the dog was going to survive it's injuries. I think the biggest factor on whether these dogs are going to be good or bad is how the dog is raised. The next less influential factor is genetics. If the dogs parents were mean, it has a good chance of also being mean. Same as a hunting dog, if the parents are hunters, the dog has a better chance of being a hunter.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

All in how they raised in my opinion. I have had one for nine years ( stepson brought it home) and it has been a great dog and we have never had a problem with it. When my boykin had puppies several years back she was a better mother to those pups than the boykin.