Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hen Pot

I've sent a PM to Trad. Maybe he'll give us a good project to appropriate the funds collected by Operation Hen Pot. Its good to know there are others out there willing to donate whether it be time or money to a worthy cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Your heart ain't like your balls, ya only got one...
    All you need is a body built for discipline and a mind that can justify so much apparent self-abuse.

good luck
    \"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote\" <br />Ben Frankln, 1759

good luck
    \"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote\" <br />Ben Frankln, 1759

What's the deal guys? Who do I send the money to after season is over? [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I'm in, but first have to find some hens to start with.

I think the DNR LEO donation idea is a great one. Just let us know when/how to send any funds due.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I'm in but this one will cost me.For some unkown reason I hate me a brown duck.I try my damndest not to shoot them but some mistical force always puts my shot on the ugly old brown duck!!I've done pretty good this year.So far I only owe the pot 15 bucks.Snap I believe you need to get in on some of this!!Hey by the way this was a great idea.

tradorion Coots

How did i miss this one??? Somebody didn't send Ole Trad the memo...

Anyway- gouess I am out $15 so far... could be worse- but then i could never hit a duck to save my ass...

You all know my favorite organization for DNR LE- that is the SCWLEOA aka FOP Lodge #27 "The Game Warden's Lodge"... It's a tax deductible donation and goes straight to the benefit of the boys and girls in green- either to gear, a life insurance fund, or other aspects of supporting them.

Sorry i didn;t see this sooner- just happened to be scrolling through on a perfectly good day off that got screwed up by a court appearance.

Thanks for the thought JAB and others...

T

I still want to come say "hey" sometimes.