Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doves

It is a toss up between a field in Kershaw or Lancaster. [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img] It really depends on where I hunt the honkers in the am. But man I can't wait.

Originally posted by Tater:
    Field fell through and Tater Tot's itching, who wants to step up t othe plate ?
    Tracy's Camp, a nondenominational Christian outdoor camp located in Rimini, will be holding youth dove shoots Saturday, Sept. 1, and Monday, Sept. 3.

There will be no charge for the shoot, which will run from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Donations to the camp will be greatly appreciated.

The following requirements must be met: all adult hunters must bring a youth hunter, age 16 or younger; all hunters must have a valid hunting license; and all hunters must attend the free lunch and devotion at 11 a.m.

To pre-register either call (803) 452-5266 or go online at www.tracyscamp.com.

Originally posted by Tater:
    Field fell through and Tater Tot's itching, who wants to step up t othe plate ?
    Same here, I've got to work Saturday morning anyway. Pfffft!

Glenn, you can't shoot till after 12 anyway [img]graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I know but if this Saturday is like most I won't even make it home until after 2pm. But with the holiday weekend might not be too bad.

Most shoots I've been on you have to get there early to get a good spot.

Forcast for mid 80's, should be a tolerable day anyway.

Tater-

I'm in the same boat except I don't have a "yute". Check out the DNR website and look into a youth/adult one-day-only shoot at Clemson. I may end up going to a public field in Laurens if all else fails, the weather is good and there isn't a ballgame on I want to watch.

http://www.dnr.sc.gov/news/Yr2007/au...7_clemson.html