Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 223 vs 7.62X39

Sounds good Phone' ........glad to hear you got what you were wanting ..... and for the price you were willing to pay ........ pic's when available.

dfasano,
    They are homebrew. 95 gr TTSX over H322 in a SSA or Hornady case, lit by a BR-4. FWIW, the Sierra 110 Pro Hunters shoot just as good, for a fraction of the cost.

I've shot the 110 PH's and 110 accubonds and the accubonds shoot a lot better than the PH's in my WOA barrel. Ive also shot the 85gr tsx with good results. The 95ttsx is on the list next.

aint got it yet, but six weeks of sitting home recovering is gonna make my wallet hurt. When i get to be able to drive, i'm gonna head over there and pick their brain
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

So what you're trying to say is your Post Count is going +1000, but your Bank Acct is going -$1000.

LOL ! ! !

probably so. i have no cable only internet and netflix. its gonna be a fun six weeks
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

Man ...... I don't think there's enough squirrels for you to practice 'tail shots' on for 6 weeks. LOL !

i got plenty of ammo. Decoys to rig, weights to make etc. I got plenty to do till the doc gives me the release. Monday morning, going under the knife! Never had any kinda surgery before!
    Last edited by Phone Man; 10-19-2011 at 07:36 PM.

You and my Brittany are getting cut on Monday. Maybe you could keep her copmpany for a week or 10 days.

Everything I have shot at with my Mini 14 has died. No second shot. Nothing over 100 yards. Probably not over 75.

On my bolt 223, everything shot has dropped right there or within inches. All are head shots. I aim for the eyes and I won't shoot outside effective ranges for the cartridge. All are factory Remington pointed soft points.

You just have to place those shots.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.