Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work Clothing

If you work for a company, have them hook up with Cintas. They have some nice casual work wear that they will taylor to fit and do the cleaning.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Like Cudexter I have a few pairs of Dickies that look like carhartts that I wear to school and work. Not quite as durable as a Carhartt but still pretty good for 15 dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

I like carhartt stuff and comparatively it is not too pricey. MK doesn't fit me too well though I don't have any pants just shorts and those things are cut so damn long I feel like a Mexican gang member. I like Patagonia stuff, it is durable as hell and by far the most comfortable but it will break the bank usually.
    cut\'em

When I made fancy maps I wore duckheads when they made non pleated pants. After that I wore whatever pants that were older than five months.

A Dickie story, My father was flying over to play Scotland 11 years ago. He called me up to borrow a couple of things. I saw his suitcase open when I walked up, and I asked him what he needed to borrow. I saw his dickies all packed up and pressed. He told me " Son, I'm going to play golf, and I'm not putting on a fashion show". The wind didn't blow that day, and he ended up 6 over for his first time playing the old course. I wish I could say that.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 10-17-2011 at 08:31 PM.

i do have a few pairs of North Face pants that are great for both field and office work
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!