Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this true?

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

fwiw, with Scars defense, I expect Clemson to be underdogs in gangland come november.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Honestly i think it should be a good game as things stand today. Our defense is better than any you have faced this year. Argue that all you want to but it's true. Our offense sucks and might continue to do so but let's face it your defense just got torched by Maryland. The Tigers should still be favored no doubt about it. To be cocky given your defensive issues is well... A little pre-mature.
    I agree ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Honestly i think it should be a good game as things stand today. Our defense is better than any you have faced this year. Argue that all you want to but it's true. Our offense sucks and might continue to do so but let's face it your defense just got torched by Maryland. The Tigers should still be favored no doubt about it. To be cocky given your defensive issues is well... A little pre-mature.

Oh I'm sorry, did you think I was only refering to Clemson.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Like I said, I can see us losing Tn, Arky, Fl, and Clemson. Realistically we probably lose Arky and the rest are a toss up. Our defense is good enough to keep things close, the offense is the big question mark. Should be interesting.

Like I said, I can see us losing Tn, Arky, Fl, and Clemson. Realistically we probably lose Arky and the rest are a toss up. Our defense is good enough to keep things close, the offense is the big question mark. Should be interesting.

Each game standing alone, i think your defense can win the game by itself. However, cumulatively, I dont know if your defense has the legs to stand up to all 4. Those legs are gonna get heavy towards the end of the season. Also, will their hearts be in it if they drop the first 3 and limp through Citadel into the Clemson game? That, of course, is the worst case scenario.

I really hate it that Lattimore was injured, and Garcia is gone, I looked forward to getting revenge against y'all in Columbia. SEC east Champs vs. ACC Atlantic Champs. Would'a been a great TV matchup on a Saturday night. Still might be, but the soul of your offense is missing. Too bad for the kid.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud