Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insanity or Big Balls?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

At least that's a legitimate sport. Check out these idiots in Paris France on a crane. At around 1:00 minute in one them starts doing chin-ups hanging over the city.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxjDWWpYfNI"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxjDWWpYfNI[/ame]

Or these fool Russians teens.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbgyy04_OV0[/ame]
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-05-2011 at 11:42 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Them russians on the beam just gave me cold chills U want find my ass up that high...hell I dont even like flying

I really expected that guy in Paris doing chin ups to fall. I figured his hand would slip or he'd get too tired to pull himself back up. There's a limit to how long you can hang from your arms like that before you reach a point where you can't pull yourself back up. No blood getting to your arms and hands ain't a good thing.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-05-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

fool doesnt even have on a chute...u slip and thats it just nothin but a greasy spot below

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    you can't see your toeholds as good.

If I cant see my toehold, I just keep sliding down till I reach the footboard and use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Letcher nails grow out a bit for more sheet grip.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

real men climb down! ha

impressive to say the least.. kudos to him..

Real men jump!