Thread: Could we.........

Default Could we.........

.....have a top 10 matchup at the end of November in the Columbia?

Its early but......

discuss
    Last edited by buckshot1224; 09-19-2011 at 07:21 AM.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Dont see either of the teams at top 10 come November... but I will see this being a great game between two top 20 teams.

Two completely different type teams, but both have looked okay so far.
    "Blessed is the man... who makes one word grow where two grew before" - Havilah Babcock

You might as well learn that a man who catches fish or shoots game has got to make it fit to eat before he sleeps. Otherwise it’s all a waste and a sin to take it if you can’t use it.” - Robert Ruark

"Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing " -Benjamin Franklin

Another Tater BCS summer continued. Dream on.

Wait for it...

Tajh for Heisman!
    Can't believe the tater faithful isn't spewing that shit out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Wait for it...

Tajh for Heisman!
    Can't believe the tater faithful isn't spewing that shit out yet.
    Why would we, the kid had a good game against a poor defense, most of us are just hoping that he can repeat the performance on Saturday against a talented FSU defense. Clemson fans are just happy to see a Clemson team that didn't fold after getting down, fight back and get a quality win. There's a long way to go in the season, time will tell if this kids got what it takes to be all he was hyped as when recruited. Personally, I was pleasantly suprised and impressed with him Saturday but still not sold on him as being a great QB.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Good post SD

Bitter coot fans are just that. Bitter
    Go Tigers!!!

I was being serious but whatever.......

I went to clemson but haven't worn orange since I left that place. Carolina through and through
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post

I went to clemson but haven't worn orange since I left that place. Carolina through and through

Fucking traitor.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Many times he had all the time in the world, but there were several plays that he delivered the ball on target and immediately thereafter got put on his ass. I liked how he stayed in the pocket, regardless of what the DBs were doing. Showed me there may be an outside chance that he's growing up back there.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Another Tater BCS summer continued. Dream on.

I find this rather funny.

Perfect example of a Bitter Coot

and a Realist Coot.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

Salty, I agree totaly with your post. I too, was pleasantly surprised with his performance. I thought Clemson played a great game and did what needed to be done. Auburn, not so much. While I enjoy watching Clemson loose, when they play like that, I am proud of them. Just not a fan. Your last couple posts have been real and I applaud your expression.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

you are a tater and grasping for straws.
    Last edited by Dook; 09-19-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Boyd seemed to mature right before our eyes in that game. I'm no CU fan but the man put up a very respectable performance against a quality opponent. Now we can see how far he's actually come if he can do it again.

Boyd had a better game than Garcia...but that's not saying much.

Clemson gets their 1st loss this weekend. FSU can play defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Why would we, the kid had a good game against a poor defense, most of us are just hoping that he can repeat the performance on Saturday against a talented FSU defense. Clemson fans are just happy to see a Clemson team that didn't fold after getting down, fight back and get a quality win. There's a long way to go in the season, time will tell if this kids got what it takes to be all he was hyped as when recruited. Personally, I was pleasantly suprised and impressed with him Saturday but still not sold on him as being a great QB.
    Let me first make it known that I AM a gamecock fan.....but what impressed me Saturday was those two receivers, that tightend, and the running backs. If those guys are young, that's a heck of a foundation to build on. They played a heck of a game. There is no denying that. Should make for some very good games between us in the next couple of years.
    All Men are self made, but, only the successful ones admit it!

2thDoc "because nothing matters till the games are played and clemson people have enjoyed success and know how to deal with it.

any other stupid questions?"......Classic!

CP#96743

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Many times he had all the time in the world, but there were several plays that he delivered the ball on target and immediately thereafter got put on his ass. I liked how he stayed in the pocket, regardless of what the DBs were doing. Showed me there may be an outside chance that he's growing up back there.

x2

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

did you finish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Boyd took a helmet to the chops a couple of times and didn't flinch. That part impressed me. Usually a few shots like that and you are throwing off your back foot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?