Thread: Doves For.....

Default Doves For.....

Hunted in NC over the weekend with my dad at our club that I've been hunting at since I was 5 years old. Killed some birds but it was below average as far as opening weekends go. Can't make the drive back up this weekend due to other responsibilities, therefore I'm looking to find a hunt within 1.5 hours of Charleston on Saturday or Sunday. My dog has really turned on, and I'd really like to hunt him this weekend to get him more experience.

Anyone interested in swapping a hunt for something else? Ducks, Turkeys, Deer, Shrimping, Fishing (offshore and inshore).

Here's some things I can offer in return.

- Shrimping trip. I'll provide everything no cost to you.
    - Deer hunting. I'll give you one deer of your choice buck or doe (buck must be 8pt or better)
    - Turkey. We'll hunt together on places I have. You do the shooting, calling, whatever
    - Ducks. Self explanatory. We can discuss details.
    - Fishing. Inshore for reds. I'll take you to some great tailing spots or we can fish in my boat on a falling tide. Offshore we will troll blue water. Gas will be on me.

Come on just look at the boy. How can you turn him down....

Thanks, Bill

If i was gonna be home Id let you come but I'll be at school, sorry man. Goodluck to you though!!