Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Butch Davis out at UNC

Sure. Coastal Carolina works too.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by duckcrazed View Post
    I'm thinking they'll make a run at Malzhan. If not, maybe they'll jump on the former Saban assistant bandwagon. Kirby Smart could be a fit...

i agree

Why would malzhan want to go to a school that's going to be probation?
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Quote Originally Posted by SNAP Hunter View Post
    Why would malzhan want to go to a school that's going to be probation?
    Easy money.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Easy money.
    It won't that easy there. All of the blue bellies are talking this will set their program back 10th years and that the current board of govenors only care about academics. UNC won't find out their punishment until Oct 29th I believe. That is a long time to be in limbo. Their probation will probably include no postseason play. Malzhan will find a better school than UNC in my opinion.
    "...But this is football. This ain't tennis..." --CJ Spiller; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxkNT9IxEu8

Fuck UNC, I'd pull for UGA or UT before I'd pull for those holier than thou pricks. I hope they have to disband the entire fucking program.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Im with Salty. If they were playing Afganistan, Id wrap a damn towel around my head. Buncha cum guzzling, liberal pricks. When unc plays duke, I pull for the earthquake.

I hope they hire lou holtz, with tommy bowden and sparky woods as his coordinators.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Fuck UNC, I'd pull for UGA or UT before I'd pull for those holier than thou pricks. I hope they have to disband the entire fucking program.
    Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Im with Salty. If they were playing Afganistan, Id wrap a damn towel around my head. Buncha cum guzzling, liberal pricks. When unc plays duke, I pull for the earthquake.

I hope they hire lou holtz, with tommy bowden and sparky woods as his coordinators.
    They can rot in hell for all I care. They alone are why Clemson got an extra year of probation in the 80's. I hope their football program never recovers.

Whew. This will take some heat off GA's ass....

Hey what did Duke ever do to you.....oh wait.....don't answer that.

We left work early and had a party last night after we found out that UNC the college single handedly FUCKED themselves for the 2011-12 season. I am happy. Arrogant bastards.

At least they are still a baseball school right?

My step dad is a UNC fan. Ima hafta call him and rub it in. He is eat up with it too...my poor mother...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Hey what did Duke ever do to you.....oh wait.....don't answer that.

We left work early and had a party last night after we found out that UNC the college single handedly FUCKED themselves for the 2011-12 season. I am happy. Arrogant bastards.

True story, I cut the tip of my thumb off about 5 years ago with a pair of hedge trimmers. (Pro tip: Dont stand in the bucket of a tractor and try to reach that one last little branch sticking out the top of the holly bush) Anyway, the doctors at Richland told me the only hope I had of getting the tip put back on was to go to Duke Medical and see if they could do all the finite reconnections that would need to be done to make it useful again. I looked at them and said, "screw that, sew the end of it up so I can go back to work" They laughed and my wife said, "he's serious, he's not going up there unless its life threatening".

That should help clear up any questions on just how much I loathe those tobacco road pukes.

True story, I cut the tip of my thumb off about 5 years ago with a pair of hedge trimmers. (Pro tip: Dont stand in the bucket of a tractor and try to reach that one last little branch sticking out the top of the holly bush) Anyway, the doctors at Richland told me the only hope I had of getting the tip put back on was to go to Duke Medical and see if they could do all the finite reconnections that would need to be done to make it useful again. I looked at them and said, "screw that, sew the end of it up so I can go back to work" They laughed and my wife said, "he's serious, he's not going up there unless its life threatening".

That should help clear up any questions on just how much I loathe those tobacco road pukes.
    I must support Duke , my family needs to eat.

I understand.

Tebow's daddy is avaliable

UNC just went strictly to a basketball school with that move.

Now they will have to hire a new AD first. I would not be suprised if they made a strong run at Hyman.

TDP to UNC I'm starting the chant at the Troy game

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUN LAB View Post
    TDP to UNC I'm starting the chant at the Troy game
    HELL YEAH! Only if could be so lucky.